Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

A general who everyone knows


Recommended Posts

We all know a certain chap who followed Bristol city through the years has contracted a certain illness and is unable to work  , me and my mate Lloyd Russell are having a whip round as his illness has prevented work and forced his wife to work more hours and hoping as a family we can easy the burden of this family ( he knows **** all about this and would not welcome the fuss but hey what are mates for SO if you see a big bloke with a bucket in either grovenour at midday, lions at 1 or miners at 1.30 please chuck a quid in all helps 👍

  • Like 2
  • Robin 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't make the game tomorrow but would be happy to donate if there's another way. 

You never know when life will deal you a bum hand through no fault of your own. To me, that's the time when others need to rally around and look after one of our own if they can afford to.

I'm in no way a rich man, but I wouldn't miss £20. If that can make a difference to this fella (and his familys) life, then count me in.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Robin 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, RED4LIFE said:

I can't make the game tomorrow but would be happy to donate if there's another way. 

You never know when life will deal you a bum hand through no fault of your own. To me, that's the time when others need to rally around and look after one of our own if they can afford to.

I'm in no way a rich man, but I wouldn't miss £20. If that can make a difference to this fella (and his familys) life, then count me in.

+1

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Magger1 said:

We all know a certain chap who followed Bristol city through the years has contracted a certain illness and is unable to work  , me and my mate Lloyd Russell are having a whip round as his illness has prevented work and forced his wife to work more hours and hoping as a family we can easy the burden of this family ( he knows **** all about this and would not welcome the fuss but hey what are mates for SO if you see a big bloke with a bucket in either grovenour at midday, lions at 1 or miners at 1.30 please chuck a quid in all helps 👍

I’ll be down with a few notes.

As has previously been said in this thread, I think he’ll appreciate it more than I do so more than happy to help out.

Hope you get a few quid together mate. COYR.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/10/2019 at 21:25, RED4LIFE said:

I can't make the game tomorrow but would be happy to donate if there's another way. 

You never know when life will deal you a bum hand through no fault of your own. To me, that's the time when others need to rally around and look after one of our own if they can afford to.

I'm in no way a rich man, but I wouldn't miss £20. If that can make a difference to this fella (and his familys) life, then count me in.

Thanks mate I’m sure it will help 

I just donated to this Crowdfunding Page on JustGiving. Here's the link if you'd like to help them raise more. It's inspiring stuff! https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/stephen-maggs?utm_id=33&utm_term=BBeDr2Nzx

On 05/10/2019 at 12:18, bristolcitysweden said:

If there is a way to donate I will do it. Perhaps we can meet up for the Wigan game. The next one I can make.  

Thanks mate that’s great

I just donated to this Crowdfunding Page on JustGiving. Here's the link if you'd like to help them raise more. It's inspiring stuff! https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/stephen-maggs?utm_id=33&utm_term=BBeDr2Nzx

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/10/2019 at 10:36, TuxHarry said:

I’ll be down with a few notes.

As has previously been said in this thread, I think he’ll appreciate it more than I do so more than happy to help out.

Hope you get a few quid together mate. COYR.

Cheers Harry response has been great going to present him next sat at lock keeper keynsham at 1o clock try pop along

I just donated to this Crowdfunding Page on JustGiving. Here's the link if you'd like to help them raise more. It's inspiring stuff! https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/stephen-maggs?utm_id=33&utm_term=BBeDr2Nzx

On 05/10/2019 at 10:00, Banjo Island said:

Top lad is the general great effort mago fill those buckets to the brim lads 👏👏👏👏👏

Cheers bango

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...