IGNORED

Lots of positives...

Tinmans Love Child

12 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Missed you in the chat box today OTIK. I think @leadman was there too. Bit ******* lonely!

FD was out of running and Semenyo was what we have. Needs a goal that's for sure, saw him walking a couple of times and that bothered me!

Would have dropped @leadman a note had I known.

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Could teach the vast majority a lot about football intelligence , work rate , and technique

Yet again , not the performance of a 18 yr old

Completely agree about Massengo. He is a joy to watch. Just little things like the way he changes his body position so fluidly to open up space for a pass.   He doesn’t have that raw-ness you’d normally expect to see in someone so young. A class act. 

20 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Ohhhhhhh and guts !!!

Having been hacked down and clearly hurt (Thought he had no chance of continuing) limps on and within a minute there’s a 60/40 challenge against him , 

Went steaming in with everything he had

Really gutsy and brave

I like him

I sense that opposing teams have started to make plans to deal with HNM, which is why he's coming in for some rough treatment. When he first broke into the team he was an unknown to everybody (including us) so it's a backhanded compliment to the contributions  he's made. I like him too!

2 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

I sense that opposing teams have started to make plans to deal with HNM, which is why he's coming in for some rough treatment. When he first broke into the team he was an unknown to everybody (including us) so it's a backhanded compliment to the contributions  he's made. I like him too!

You may be right

I think it’s may  be  a case of his quick feet and changes of direction !

The way he twists in direction to shield the ball and his composure are amazing for an 18 year old

3 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

They took three really good nibbles at him today. He just gets up and goes again after the magic sponge. However that kind of battering will take its toll. Nagy can't get back quickly enough. 

1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

Reading changed and started overloading out wide . Especially exploiting  elliasson . Great crosser of the ball but liability defensively . We struggled to cope until he put wiemann wide left and went 5 in midfield. Even then , we just conceded possession far to easy. Only gained a bit of control back when Palmer came on and put his foot on the ball letting us get up the pitch.  

Disappointed in Palmer when he came on. Tried to be to clever and lost possession to many times. Had an excellent chance to kill the game off but fluffed it. Needed to be told to stop pissing about and keep it simple.

1 hour ago, REDOXO said:

Taylor Moore started looking like a player that can be trusted several games ago. Ashley Williams is been a revelation. He took charge of everyone when we were under pressure! Great signing!

Taylor Moore has been a revaluation this season a huge bonus, thought him and Williams were excellent, when thing clear to me today was we do need another striker, I was really happy Semenyo played in the last 2 games as I wanted to see him get a chance, but today what was that all about...good grief ...

12 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

If ever there was a game that made me think we are going to win the league, this was it. Played shit and still won with a depleted and tired side. With our mystery striker signing soon and 20 million £ worth of injured players making their way back, we will piss this league. Get in !!

Unlikely, for me. Hey, no knocking what we've done, but there is lots to improve on even though there are players to come back. The home form will be key, 'cos it looks like we are a bastard tough team to play on our travels and pretty much what we would want to be in that department.

1 hour ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Thought Massengo was excellent today along with Bentley. 

He was fantastic I thought.

I kept a close eye on him today and reckon he only misplaced one pass all game and that was when he attempted to play Semenyo in with 40 yard ball that got intercepted .

His interplay around the midfield was superb given his tender years. His  little triangles with simple passes were akin to a far more experienced player.

He received a crunching tackle as well that earned a yellow card but after a bit of treatment bounced up and carried on. This lad is very very impressive - and no I’ve never seen a better 18 year old in a City shirt.

if it was possible,they ought to be tying Williams down for longer.him and tm just click then you have kalas to rotate them. rowe and DaSilva, hunt and Pereira.jobs a good un. not worried about where baker fits in, I know hes done well but hes our weakest link in reliability by a mile.also keep bailey wright, I love his well timed crunching tackles

Archived