IGNORED

Man down in the EE

WolfOfWestStreet

7 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

The bloke taken unwell is my brother, he is in recovery in the BRI and il call him later for an update. He is a huge figher and so incredibly brave it’s unreal. He blames the second half for making him unwell, still got his sense of humour. Thank you for your kind words. 

I wish him a speedy recovery!

I think city makes us all a bloody wreck at times.

38 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

The bloke taken unwell is my brother, he is in recovery in the BRI and il call him later for an update. He is a huge figher and so incredibly brave it’s unreal. He blames the second half for making him unwell, still got his sense of humour. Thank you for your kind words. 

Say hi from Riaz! and tell him i look forward to seeing him down the ground when he's better

4 hours ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Love the bloke, makes me laugh so much, and trust me he really is "Proper City"

11 hours ago, RUSSEL85 said:

:laugh: typical martin.

Archived