Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

4 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Hope you recover brother. Get well soon. 

Saw the ambulance, and assumed the hold up was due to someone receiving assistance. Hope they make a speedy recovery.

I heard a very muffled announcement, but didn't know if that was a turn-back message, or a give us 5 minutes message.

Heard it was a suspected heart attack so I hope all is well. Sounds like the stewards had things under control and fans after initial confusion were patient and turned around in the concourse and found other exit routes.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, RedM said:

Heard it was a suspected heart attack so I hope all is well. Sounds like the stewards had things under control and fans after initial confusion were patient and turned around in the concourse and found other exit routes.

Not heart attack. Been unwell for a while. Really top bloke 

• Like 4
53 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Not heart attack. Been unwell for a while. Really top bloke 

That’s good to hear. I got my info from someone working for the club who would deal with the incident. Glad to hear although not great news it’s at least not what I was told.

• Robin 1

11 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Fingers crossed they’re ok, the stewards were doing a grand job of helping the medics get through the crowds.

@Red Army 75 sounds like you might know them, if you’re able/wanting to keep us posted I’m sure we’d all be grateful. 

Will do. Sad times 

Edited by Red Army 75

Good to hear the guy is getting treatment in hospital to help him recover, hope you makes a speedy recovery. 

As an aside to this issue, will the proposed new Flyers Arena development have an area set aside for air or VIP ambulance use - or will it have to use the pitch like the Leicester City incident? 

A speedy recovery is wished to the stricken member of our City family.

Although the medics were excellent, I have to say the stewarding around the incident was chaotic - particularly when they couldn't seem to decide which way to send people prior to the ambulance exiting.  Some lessons to be learned there, I think.