IGNORED

Quest - Colin Murray

Sir Geoff

15 minutes ago, sticks 1969 said:

I think we are the main game today 

also didn’t he say last week the next 4 shows were coming from 4 different ground ours being the first?

im sure some one said on here he was a fan of city 

He's not a City fan - he's quite a big Liverpool supporter but he's developed a soft spot for City since presenting the Channel Five show. I quite like him as well!

31 minutes ago, Coppello said:

He's not a City fan - he's quite a big Liverpool supporter but he's developed a soft spot for City since presenting the Channel Five show. I quite like him as well!

Long time before that,had a soft spot for us while on talksport,he’s ok I spose but just spouts a load of cliches most of the time 

1 hour ago, Coppello said:

Quite right - at a guess I reckon that Bristol City are Murray’s second team. He certainly used mention us regularly when he was on Talk Sport.

He mentioned when interviewed on RB before the game that he has a soft spot for clubs that don’t get much recognition, like us and the smaller Yorkshire clubs. I think he said he would like to see us promoted. He also said that their policy was to recognise the winning club, saying that if City beat Leeds for example , their emphasis would be on City winning and not Leeds losing.

33 minutes ago, Barkhamred said:

He mentioned when interviewed on RB before the game that he has a soft spot for clubs that don’t get much recognition, like us and the smaller Yorkshire clubs. I think he said he would like to see us promoted. He also said that their policy was to recognise the winning club, saying that if City beat Leeds for example , their emphasis would be on City winning and not Leeds losing.

He also said if you asked rovers fans they’d probably say similar of him and that he has a soft spot for places that don’t often get the limelight so Bristol on the whole.

He’s not a city fan

3 hours ago, maxjak said:

Highlights made Reading look by far the dominant side, little misleading possibly?

Maybe because that’s what happened in the second half... Reading were dominant. 

Alternatively it was so painful to watch live the first time that you have already deleted that from your memory!

Archived