IGNORED

Quest - Colin Murray

Sir Geoff

On ‎06‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 01:00, exAtyeoMax said:

You can watch it on quest on demand or whatever they call it, anytime after it’s broadcast

How do I find that on my Sky box? if I go on to catch up EFL on Quest it just shows next weeks episode.

21 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Not sure you can get Quest on catch up Pill (I’ve just searched via Sky Q and came up with nothing)

Online may be your only option 

elhombrecito  put me onto it, yes it appears you can only watch online at QuestOD, have managed to find it so will be watching soon. the link is above (haven't a clue how to do that must be an age thing HA! HA!) 

1 minute ago, pillred said:

elhombrecito  put me onto it, yes it appears you can only watch online at QuestOD, have managed to find it so will be watching soon. the link is above (haven't a clue how to do that must be an age thing HA! HA!) 

I record it on a series link otherwise I’d forget !

?

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I record it on a series link otherwise I’d forget !

?

I do as well but my wife forgot to tell me she had programmed a film and some nature documentary to start whilst it was on, so all I got was the last 12 minutes. sorry didn't really seem enough somehow!

6 minutes ago, pillred said:

I do as well but my wife forgot to tell me she had programmed a film and some nature documentary to start whilst it was on, so all I got was the last 12 minutes. sorry didn't really seem enough somehow!

I think they generally show a repeat on Sunday at 10:00am (or the +1 at 11:00), so maybe set series record for that unless Mrs Pillred records Sunday Brunch and Saturday Morning Best Bites ???

19 minutes ago, pillred said:

Time for a change mate

She will understand and find somewhere to live

1 hour ago, pillred said:

Virgin media v6 box lets you record 6 things at one. Think a sky q box does similar. 

On 05/10/2019 at 20:07, sticks 1969 said:

I think we are the main game today 

also didn’t he say last week the next 4 shows were coming from 4 different ground ours being the first?

im sure some one said on here he was a fan of city 

He was once asked which team he supported, and he said he had a soft spot for Chester

53 minutes ago, glastonred said:

He was once asked which team he supported, and he said he had a soft spot for Chester

He does, if he has a second team after Liverpool then it's definitely Chester. He got involved when the club reformed and gave them a lot of publicity, promised to donate £2k if they registered Pat Nevin and Perry Groves as squad members in the first season back (they did, and he was as good as his word), has hosted various functions/end of season awards etc and arranged a celebrity game to raise funds when they got into financial trouble again last year.

Archived