IGNORED

S82 She’s Electric Chant?

One Team

Just like to say, sat in Lansdown yesterday in seats right next to reading fans, you couldn’t hear a peep from them, but atmosphere from around the ground was solid, there was one rousing rendition of come on you reds, and when the whole ground joins together it really was loud

could hear s82 for most the game, we have no where near as bad a atmosphere issue as other clubs that’s for certain!

9 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

Just like to say, sat in Lansdown yesterday in seats right next to reading fans, you couldn’t hear a peep from them, but atmosphere from around the ground was solid, there was one rousing rendition of come on you reds, and when the whole ground joins together it really was loud

could hear s82 for most the game, we have no where near as bad a atmosphere issue as other clubs that’s for certain!

It was quiet yesterday as proved by the fact the refs whistle sounded loud all game!

13 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

TBF I thought the Reading fans actually made a bit more noise than they usually do - not that that would be too hard mind, church mice most of the time.

The only noise they made was after the game when a bunch of spotty runts were walking down Coronation Road kicking windows and throwing recycling boxes at cars. Pathetic club, pathetic fans. Really hope they go down.

7 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

The only noise they made was after the game when a bunch of spotty runts were walking down Coronation Road kicking windows and throwing recycling boxes at cars. Pathetic club, pathetic fans. Really hope they go down.

Sounds like the same bunch of school kids that were on the same train as me drinking Tesco cider, banging on windows singing "Bristol's a shithole, I want to go home" before they had even got to Bristol, strange lot !

12 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

Well ‘ard’

Those recycling boxes can be heavy

3 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Sounds like the same bunch of school kids that were on the same train as me drinking Tesco cider, banging on windows singing "Bristol's a shithole, I want to go home" before they had even got to Bristol, strange lot !

They weren’t singing very much in 1984 ....

:whistle2:

18 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Was that the game when City fans with pick axes, started to dig up the concrete terracing?

When Coops went to ask them to stop and was met with the reply "You sort the football and we'll sort the Bill!"

I didn’t see an axe CA

Second bit correct as I recall

Always remember as the teams ran out a load of City fans ran from main stand straight across the pitch into the Reading Terrace 

Ding Ding - Seconds away !!

And the Dog handler attacked by his own dog !

Crazy day - not sure why tbh 

15 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I didn’t see an axe CA

Second bit correct as I recall

Always remember as the teams ran out a load of City fans ran from main stand straight across the pitch into the Reading Terrace 

Ding Ding - Seconds away !!

And the Dog handler attacked by his own dog !

Crazy day - not sure why tbh 

My very first away game, what a start !

I drove up with a mate last minute and I remember as we got on the terracing it was packed and you could sense the electric atmosphere 

Its not funny , but I realised something was building when before the game a Police Inspector walked past the away end with a big marching stick under his arm looking very stern and a empty cider bottle went whizzing just past his ear !

I can remember thinking wtf !

I know it was a big game for us that season but we had no great history with Reading , but what an afternoon  - madness !

Think it was Trevor Senior who did us on the pitch (Not for the only time !)

Archived