IGNORED

Massengo

Alan Dicks

19 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Way to hard to tell at the moment, if he continues on his upward trajectory he’ll be worth tens of millions no doubt but obviously lots of things could happen that may change that 

He just needs to stay injury free and continue to develop and learn

21 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

What will be his worth in 2 or 3 years time if he continues to improve?

My leeds mate laughed when i said 35 m.

Whats your thoughts?

Yes an interesting thought. We thought Tommy Doc at the same age would be worth millions, one injury and a couple of bad decisions later not so much. However this kid is managed and seems sensible. I do worry about the kickings he takes. Three good hard nibbles yesterday only one resulting in a booking. 

However stay away from bad injury and add six goals a season and sky is the limit on a number of levels. Half the prem are scouting this boy that’s a racing certainty. 

There will be an explosion at AG when he scores!! :laugh:

24 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

Whats your thoughts?

That’s probably because your Leeds supporting mate doesn’t believe anyone from another club could possibly be worth more than a Leeds player or there is no way Leeds will pay £35m for him when they come calling!

32 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Yes an interesting thought. We thought Tommy Doc at the same age would be worth millions, one injury and a couple of bad decisions later not so much. However this kid is managed and seems sensible. I do worry about the kickings he takes. Three good hard nibbles yesterday only one resulting in a booking. 

However stay away from bad injury and add six goals a season and sky is the limit on a number of levels. Half the prem are scouting this boy that’s a racing certainty. 

There will be an explosion at AG when he scores!! :laugh:

This is what worries me although he is very good at evading a lot of the agricultural stuff that comes his way, very Messi-esque some of the time - he`s getting a bit like our version of Grealish (without the diving and the Billy Big Bollix attitude obviously). We need someone like Macca to be in the fourth official`s ear when it happens and for HNM to get a rep as a player that gets fouled a lot because he`s good and not because he goes down too easily.

1 hour ago, Alan Dicks said:

Whats your thoughts?

I reckon your Leeds mate is still pissed off at you about when you knocked them out of the cup in 74. 

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

This is what worries me although he is very good at evading a lot of the agricultural stuff that comes his way, very Messi-esque some of the time - he`s getting a bit like our version of Grealish (without the diving and the Billy Big Bollix attitude obviously). We need someone like Macca to be in the fourth official`s ear when it happens and for HNM to get a rep as a player that gets fouled a lot because he`s good and not because he goes down too easily.

He does go down a bit easy mind, definitely one to “buy a foul” on occasions.

2 minutes ago, mozo said:

I've already nailed my flag to the mast. I said after a couple of games that he would be our first £30m signing and I stand by that.

He wont be our first £30m signing

We signed him for £8m i think!!

Might be the first we SELL for £30m unless Brownhill goes before that

1 hour ago, Andy082005 said:

Bloody hell. Fair few getting a bit carried away on here....

This time last year many would have said the same at suggestions that Webster would go within a year for £20m.

€3m rising to €8m (based on performance add-ons) according to Gregor.  Macca inferred it was in that kinda ball-park, not the €8m up front, as initially suggested.  French media tend to report the maximum it could be.

I don’t believe we would’ve paid €8m straight off the bat....that would’ve made him dearer than the £7m for Kalas, and therefore he’d be our record signing.

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

€3m rising to €8m (based on performance add-ons) according to Gregor.  Macca inferred it was in that kinda ball-park, not the €8m up front, as initially suggested.  French media tend to report the maximum it could be.

I don’t believe we would’ve paid €8m straight off the bat....that would’ve made him dearer than the £7m for Kalas, and therefore he’d be our record signing.

4-6

4 PAID UPFRONT

6 For add-ons

If we get promoted with him at the club we’re looking at £40m plus, if he leaves whilst still in the Champ £25m. Add on a premium if he moves up the French age group teams.

probably the player with the most natural ability I’ve seen at the club and seems to have the right attitude and coach-ability too. 

Archived