IGNORED

Advertising hoardings - again! Too Bright!!

cidered abroad

4 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Lansdown Stand  have their own SLO & concierge Tipps

....... SPLITTERS !

Save the Judean People’s Front

Give it until after the international break & the SLO will have disappeared up his own arse (no one will of noticed) & the concierge will be employing those that forget their tickets as foot stools for the overly wealthy in Gods stand! 
Mark my words, watch this space.

3 hours ago, Erithacus said:

I also noted they were causing difficulties in watching the game. Perhaps it was a factor when the clouds came over and the ambient lighting dropped in the middle of the game (making the boards seem brighter), but maybe there is a way to adjust the levels in play? Did the rugger Bears have a similar issue recently?

I think that is what happened. The floodlights came on after half-time as it was getting pretty gloomy.

Meantime fans pay stupid money to buy a replica shirt .... and then walk around promoting a betting company for free ... I always find it illogical that anybody should pay £45 for a shirt that is basically an advertising opportunity for Dinder ... Dinder should pay you!  TOFFS are better ... 

I sit at the back of the SS and following the comments of the rugby fans I took a quick look in the first half and thought they must have fixed it already. Then the second half happened and they seemed to be really bright for about 20 mins (so much so I started getting a headache and couldn't really watch for long periods) then it seemed to calm down a bit (enough to watch) but still seemed quite distracting. 

Archived