IGNORED

Longstaff Brothers

Super

5 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Now I wonder what talksport will talk about all this week? Or should I call it talk utd? Why can't the media accept United just aren't very good anymore.

Just proves that they remain the biggest story in town. The headlines tomorrow should be about Wolves winning at Man City, but they won't be.

3 hours ago, Northern Red said:

Just proves that they remain the biggest story in town. The headlines tomorrow should be about Wolves winning at Man City, but they won't be.

No it’s the same with Clubs like Leeds it’s always how poorly they played, not how well their opponents did. At least Alan Shearer gave Wolves some credit against Man City.

4 hours ago, MarcusX said:

I can see them beating Liverpool, that’s the way things go in football!

Normally I’d agree with this but not with this squad they won’t, they are utter shite. Also very noticeable how the No1 Utd fans from Bristol are slowly disappearing into oblivion, pubs used to be full of them.

I watched about 10 minutes before and 15 minutes after half time yesterday, and I thought both teams were incredibly poor. I think I stopped watching when Bruce dragged Carroll off of his treatment table to “improve” their play. 

I would have thought it was the 70’s except there was still grass on all of the pitch.

1 hour ago, Scare_Man said:

Fair play to Newcastle and the brothers, good interview with them after but I just couldn’t stop thinking of Wallace and Gromit at the time when Matty was beaming

4510567A-C379-43AF-B854-B87428421586.jpeg

Careful with comments like that, the FA like to charge people with racism.

Archived