IGNORED

Longstaff Brothers

Super

I think it's incredible to have two young brothers playing for the same Premier League team, I assume they are both local Geordie boys?

Credit to the Longstaff family.  They both played very well, and would definitely add something to the terrible Man Utd team.

Fred has to be up there with one of the worst midfielders at the moment.

Ole will by sacked before the end of the month.  Mourinho will probably get the job back, they'll sell Pogba in January, and start yet another rebuild.

Wonder if Harry regrets leaving Leicester?

32 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

I think it's incredible to have two young brothers playing for the same Premier League team, I assume they are both local Geordie boys?

Credit to the Longstaff family.  They both played very well, and would definitely add something to the terrible Man Utd team.

Fred has to be up there with one of the worst midfielders at the moment.

Ole will by sacked before the end of the month.  Mourinho will probably get the job back, they'll sell Pogba in January, and start yet another rebuild.

Wonder if Harry regrets leaving Leicester?

Yes Kev

from South Shields

16 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

Not remembering the 1973/74 season doesn't exactly make somebody a "young un", unless you're classing anyone younger than mid-50s as a "young un" :dunno:

You’re mixing up my replies - I replied to @Super that he must be a young un when he posted that he can’t remember a worse United Team than this one ... my 1973/1974 reply was to @RedDave‘s genuine question to me asking when United had a worse team than the current one. It was a good example, there have been others though ... and it was so predictably hilarious that the usual suspects ‘liked’ your post above! ✌️??

To sum up, if people think this is the worse Man Yoo Team ever, then they must be relatively young ...

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

You’re mixing up my replies - I replied to @Super that he must be a young un when he posted that he can’t remember a worse United Team than this one ... my 1973/1974 reply was to @RedDave‘s genuine question to me asking when United had a worse team than the current one. It was a good example, there have been others though ... and it was so predictably hilarious that the usual suspects ‘liked’ your post above! ✌️??

To sum up, if people think this is the worse Man Yoo Team ever, then they must be quite young ...

I fear the reality is mate...

We are old b*******s ,  unfortunately 

:yes:

Archived