Tonight's Televised Football (Merged)

Great,........ Womens Football!  While I appreciate some of the technical skills on show, I find it boring and lacking some ingredient that Mens football seems to provide. Not sure if it's passion, physicality or urgency that makes the Male game more exciting?   I  am astounded that Wembley sells out for a Womens international..........whatever cooks yer beans i guess? 

8 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I'll be watching England girlies.  At least a couple of them are worth looking at.  Not sure any of them would score much more than a 7 out of 10 though and I guess a few of them bat for the other side anyway 😃

Can somebody come and get their grandad please?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ChubStixx said:

I only watch City these days. Absolutely no interest in any other matches. Can anyone relate to this??

I watch Liverpool on tv whether it’s PL or CL. 

I sometimes watch Championship rivals like Leeds,  Baggies or Forest  hoping they get beaten.........

6 minutes ago, Fatalist said:

Can anyone explain why England are wearing Portugal's normal colour (dark red) and Portugal are wearing England's normal white?

I got confused by that too! Spent the first 5 minutes of the game cheering the wrong team!

City just got a mention though for one of the Portuguese players played for us a couple of years ago.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ChubStixx said:

I only watch City these days. Absolutely no interest in any other matches. Can anyone relate to this??

Totally. It's been the case for me for I don't know how many years now. Although I briefly almost got interested in England again during the last world cup.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Ah, the days before snowflakes.  I'm sure the 50's were a great time for those that lived through them.  I've heard some wonderful stories about football in the 50's when football really was a man's game.

Instead of a men’s and women’s game?

10 hours ago, Seneca the Younger said:

Morning all.

Hope everyone is well.

Spoilt for choice with today’s football.

Take care all.

Belarus Women v Wales Women
UEFA Women's EURO 2021 Qualifier
17:00
BBC Connected TV / BBC Sport Website

Portugal Women v England Women
Women's International
19:00
BBC Four

There  was live football that you could have watched tonight, for instance, I’ve just got home after watching Ashton and Blackwell v Wincanton Town. An enjoyable passionate game. 

• elhombrecito changed the title to Tonight's Live Football (Merged)