IGNORED

Tonight's Televised Football (Merged)

Unan

1 minute ago, WiltshireReds said:

2 defensive midfielders.

Maguire and Keane at CB are poor. I will say it, Maguire isnt that good.

Rose and Trippier worse than TAA and Chilwell.

Delph constantly being called up.

I dont think Southgate is as good as what the Country hypes him to be.

Maguire really is bang average. I really fail to see how and why United payed 80 million for him.

3 minutes ago, WiltshireReds said:

2 defensive midfielders.

Maguire and Keane at CB are poor. I will say it, Maguire isnt that good.

Rose and Trippier worse than TAA and Chilwell.

Delph constantly being called up.

I dont think Southgate is as good as what the Country hypes him to be.

Maguire has gone to Man Utd and they look worse defensively than they did last season.

i think Southgate is trying to over complicate things. Just play to our strengths.

You can fluff and bluff all you like , but that was a

complete disgrace

Their attitude and application stunk

Over hyped , over paid , Premier League Players

Rice , Keane , Henderson looked like L2 players !

Joe Morrell looked far better in a Wales side last two times than any of them !!

Rose - Just stay home 

The only 2 who looked International quality , though nowhere near their best were Kane and Sterling And Pickford didn’t do anything wrong

Laughable 

It’s much over used, but the Czechs just wanted it more. They were hardly great, but you could see from the first minute it meant something to them. We just looked like we could not be arsed, and wanted to get through it expending as little effort as possible.

Maybe I've had one too many gins but I'd honestly get Webster in there for the November qualifiers. Can't be any worse than Keane, in fact I'm convinced he'd be far better.

Mings supposedly next in line, I don't think he's any further ahead in terms of experience at Premier League level than Webster bar half a dozen appearances for Bournemouth a couple of years ago.

6 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

You can fluff and bluff all you like , but that was a

complete disgrace

Their attitude and application stunk

Over hyped , over paid , Premier League Players

Rice , Keane , Henderson looked like L2 players !

Joe Morrell looked far better in a Wales side last two times than any of them !!

Rose - Just stay home 

The only 2 who looked International quality , though nowhere near their best were Kane and Sterling And Pickford didn’t do anything wrong

Laughable 

Henderson is a decent player in that role but he was carrying that useless lump from West Ham all night! What is the thing with Rice, I don't get it atall?

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Because the relevance is what’s going on now , the last few games and the future 

I find it bizarre that you should bring up a historic qualifying stat over about 3 managers  

Still at least Southgate broken a 10 year record 

It’s an interesting stat about England and we are watching England. Sorry you didn’t like it ?

3 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Maybe I've had one too many gins but I'd honestly get Webster in there for the November qualifiers. Can't be any worse than Keane, in fact I'm convinced he'd be far better.

Mings supposedly next in line, I don't think he's any further ahead in terms of experience at Premier League level than Webster bar half a dozen appearances for Bournemouth a couple of years ago.

Could we construct a gin fueled argument for playing Webster and Dunk?

3 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Henderson is a decent player in that role but he was carrying that useless lump from West Ham all night! What is the thing with Rice, I don't get it atall?

They played round him all night ,

with him constantly 2 seconds behind the play - truly embarrassing

An outrageous statement - But Marley Watkins would have looked better in there.......!!!!

true !!

Archived