IGNORED

Cardiff Away - Confirmed Sold Out

Mr Popodopolous

44 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Certainly not seen any confirmation but 2,000 apparently.

It's as yet unconfirmed by the club of course, don't think any have gone on sale yet either. Seems to be an improvement on last time, but we should certainly reciprocate with the minimum allowable if possible!

Let's make sure they get 1800 then

49 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

Let's make sure they get 1800 then

I could be wrong, but barring a helpful SAG/compelling reasons of public safety for the preferred number, I think the least we could get away with giving would be 2,000.

1,800 would certainly be preferable but the fewer the better- maybe if we opened up part of the Atyeo to home fans that could help us get away with 1,800.

1 hour ago, Gunner Jones said:

I won't be going, as far as I'm concerned no games should be played on remembrance Sunday 

Doesn’t remembrance Sunday commemorate the fact that we do have the freedom to be able to go and do things, like watch football..? 

I’m not sure sort of particular mark of respect is lost by playing a game on that day. 

On 07/10/2019 at 13:23, BCFCGav said:

On TV, hopefully won't affect sales. Need a good and loud support to drown them out, especially as we really should be playing to beat them. They're there for the taking this season.

It will affect sales. Being Sunday makes it difficult, so I for one will watch it on Sky. Had planned to do the trip.

2 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

It will affect sales. Being Sunday makes it difficult, so I for one will watch it on Sky. Had planned to do the trip.

Yea we're in the same boat. I was considering the trip but can't justify it financially now given it'll be in every pub near me.

5 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Surely even though it's on Sky and a kickoff time that isn't so ideal, given our form and the fact it is a derby we can sell out 2,000?

Of course, don't know what trains are like to Cardiff on a Sunday- that could of course be a problem.

Gets in at 10:36 from temple meads

3 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Read that Sheffield Wednesday got only 1,645 for their upcoming game there- god knows what they've been up to on away days there, it could be worse!

However, 2,000 is certainly poor.

Don’t ever recall any bother with Sheffield weds ever. It’s more like an initial amount, don’t think they’ve ever brought more than that so can’t see the issue. Also, the club will give tickets away to school kids to sit in the seats next to the away fans in the family stand if they bring a small following. Happened a few times last season, Burnley and hudds at least.

48 minutes ago, Montpelierblue said:

Don’t ever recall any bother with Sheffield weds ever. It’s more like an initial amount, don’t think they’ve ever brought more than that so can’t see the issue. Also, the club will give tickets away to school kids to sit in the seats next to the away fans in the family stand if they bring a small following. Happened a few times last season, Burnley and hudds at least.

Ah okay. That makes sense.

Would've thought Sheffield Wednesday tend to travel in decent numbers though, initial allocations can also be expanded of course.

11 hours ago, phantom said:

The real shame about this game is that it is being played on remembrance Sunday

Will affect the numbers attending

It is and proof if any were needed that Sky don`t give a shit.

If it was us at home in these circumstances I`d hope we would do something like free tickets for service personnel/ex-military/veterans.

Archived