IGNORED

Cardiff Away - Confirmed Sold Out

Mr Popodopolous

2 minutes ago, Robson said:

Looks like they have given us another block. Block 121. 

In which case I think they are releasing them a block at a time - and so when they'd sold the 24 no standing tickets, or whatever it was, first off, there was then a hiatus whilst they sorted out the next block...hence the mild shambles.

2 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

In which case I think they are releasing them a block at a time - and so when they'd sold the 24 no standing tickets, or whatever it was, first off, there was then a hiatus whilst they sorted out the next block...hence the mild shambles.

Yeah that makes sense. had a massive panic seeing only 60 tickets left in block 122. luckily got 3 tickets. ? 

9 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

What? Honestly?

In fairness, it took 2 hours for us to sell out 1000 tickets for Luton, it took us just over a day to sell out of just over 2000 tickets for Cardiff!

At least the club gave everyone two days notice that these tickets were going on sale this time. So it’s not really a surprise that they’ve all gone already.

45 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

In fairness, it took 2 hours for us to sell out 1000 tickets for Luton, it took us just over a day to sell out of just over 2000 tickets for Cardiff!

At least the club gave everyone two days notice that these tickets were going on sale this time. So it’s not really a surprise that they’ve all gone already.

Is it sold out or is it the website playing up again?? I know it was playing up yesterday

35 minutes ago, gordie said:

Is it sold out or is it the website playing up again?? I know it was playing up yesterday

32 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

When I last checked yesterday, there were 25 tickets left! So it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that they’ve all gone now.

28 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Sold out then? 

2k or so tickets, we're doing quite well,  closest and these days biggest rival really.  Probably should. 

To also add,  read earlier in the thread they were releasing in blocks. Dunno if this has been accounted for.

Ticket's being released block by block as mentioned above.

Not sold out, just the last block on sale has.

Give it a while there will be more on sale.

Cardiff is much of a student-based City. So not everyone in their stands will have a welsh accent. It’ll be no different on this game, where there’ll be English in home stands anyhow.

If anyone decides to jump around as if they’re in with their supporters, then you’ll be lucky to get away without a smack or two, cus you’ll deserve it!

City have sold out their full allocation for the upcoming Severnside derby against Cardiff City. 

The Robins make the relatively short trip to the Welsh capital on Sunday, November 10th (12pm KO) and Lee Johnson’s side will be backed by 2,023 travelling fans.

All CATS coaches have also sold out for this Sky Bet Championship fixture.

Supporters without a ticket are urged to not travel to the Cardiff City Stadium as they will not gain entry.

@Never to the dark side 

Pretty sure there is a limit to beambacks but cannot remember how many- 3 a season is it?

The Cardiff game is on Sky right- or is it a Red button thing?

What I was wondering essentially, is whether the club could show it in the bar, not as a beam back but simply as if down the pub if it's a standard Sky game- thereby keeping one more Beamback to be held for later in the season.

Anyone know the terms, licensing etc?

4 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Cardiff is much of a student-based City. So not everyone in their stands will have a welsh accent. It’ll be no different on this game, where there’ll be English in home stands anyhow.

If anyone decides to jump around as if they’re in with their supporters, then you’ll be lucky to get away without a smack or two, cus you’ll deserve it!

Not many students go down to watch Cardiff though if I’m honest. I’ve lived in Cardiff for the best part of 5/6 years and while I was in uni Cardiff do not offer much for students and plus who would want to watch that pile of s*** week in week out!

Archived