IGNORED

The FA wants to do a "dob a yob"

Never to the dark side

I think Prague could be quite lively on Friday 

easy to get to , has a party / stag reputation, cheap beer and england are playing there. Reckon lots will go without tickets and make a weekend of it . 

Regarding dob a yob , can’t see many people dropping fellow fans in it , but surely in this day with such hi tech cctv I’m sure the police can  pick them out them selfs. 

1 hour ago, sticks 1969 said:

easy to get to , has a party / stag reputation, cheap beer and england are playing there. Reckon lots will go without tickets and make a weekend of it . 

Regarding dob a yob , can’t see many people dropping fellow fans in it , but surely in this day with such hi tech cctv I’m sure the police can  pick them out them selfs. 

As long as the Czechs don't bounce.

15 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

so how do you know their date of birth?

lowest of the low is a grass....

The date of birth thing is bizarre, unless there's something obvious I'm missing.

Not a grass but that aside.

Behaviour of a minority could impact on a majority of England fans? Plus the locals of course.

We've seen it before- think there were some issues in Portugal in the summer.

Reading an article or 2 on it:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/oct/06/prague-prepares-england-fans-long-weekend-czech-republic-euro-2020

"Police have vowed to show zero tolerance for violations of local laws, which limit the consumption of alcohol on the streets and demand quiet in neighbourhoods deemed residential after 10pm".

Struggle to see how that works with stag dos tbh!

Also suggests that another problem could be Czech hooligans trying to seize English flags. Local police there don't see organised violence as particularly likely, but that sort of scenario could definitely cause sporadic but large outbreaks of trouble.

56 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

The date of birth thing is bizarre, unless there's something obvious I'm missing.

Not a grass but that aside.

Behaviour of a minority could impact on a majority of England fans? Plus the locals of course.

We've seen it before- think there were some issues in Portugal in the summer.

I think that is quite possible ?.

The term, 'to dob somebody in' means (or certainly used to when I was younger) to 'split/sneak' on somebody, e.g. to let teacher know who the naughty boy was.... 

4 hours ago, sticks 1969 said:

I got pulled at Bristol boarding a flight to Prague

At that point. - You realise  you’re on a ‘watch list’ when you’re going to Prague on the lash and England are playing ........in Portugal !!

WTF    :laughcont:

#PeoplesfrontofJudea

5 hours ago, archie andrews said:

Lowest of the low is a violent hooligan who can't handle their drink or their own personal inadequacies and have to take it out on others. 

11 hours ago, archie andrews said:

Yeah, much better starting fights with locals or police. True heroes if anything.

Can’t England fans embarrass themselves without someone calling them out on it? PC gone mad.

Seriously, who over the age of about 12 uses the word grass? I haven't heard that word since the playground.

Not sure I'd do it myself, but if somebody decides to "grass" on people who are behaving like idiots, giving Brits a bad reputation and jeopardising their enjoyment of future away days then good for them.

13 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I got pulled at Bristol boarding a flight to Prague

At that point. - You realise  you’re on a ‘watch list’ when you’re going to Prague on the lash and England are playing ........in Portugal !!

WTF    :laughcont:

#PeoplesfrontofJudea

You lucky bastard all I ever get is a complimentary newspaper.

17 hours ago, archie andrews said:

Utter rubbish. 

I'd more more than happy if someone grassed up anyone who attacked my children, for example. 

Maybe you wouldn't. 

• Admin
29 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

I'd more more than happy if someone grassed up anyone who attacked my children

Surely that is an extreme though?

This seems to be more aimed at the jovial lot that stand around singing songs outside bars then end up puking in the streets after

Widely accepted up and down the land before a normal matchday, but for some reason the FA are falling over themselves about this fixture

Like above you know the British press will be jumping on the smallest incident and making it sound like end of the world news

12 hours ago, J-mat said:

Lowest of the low is a violent hooligan who can't handle their drink or their own personal inadequacies and have to take it out on others. 

Or alternatively someone who is set upon a la Marseille by eastern European nazis and some self righteous ***** considers it their duty to grass them up because they see them covered in blood.

7 minutes ago, phantom said:

This seems to be more aimed at the jovial lot that stand around singing songs outside bars then end up puking in the streets after

Widely accepted up and down the land before a normal matchday, but for some reason the FA are falling over themselves about this fixture

Like above you know the British press will be jumping on the smallest incident and making it sound like end of the world news

As Brits do in Prague , Marbella , Hamburg , Riga etc etc on virtually every weekend

But because England are playing .............

10 minutes ago, phantom said:

You will of course recall the British press actually asking Bristol City lads to kick off in Portugal. If Leader reads this he will confirm.

Archived