IGNORED

Pato’s WhatsApp clanger!?

Eddie Notgetinya

Does anybody know what McGregor face was eluding to in today’s Q&A? If you haven’t seen it he mentions that Pato may have been shipped out of Ashton gate for accidentally sending something into the teams whatsapp group!? Apparently we can get the whole story at 32:00 hours but I don’t know what time that is in Bristol post speak!

It's a good interview with the two Johnston's from about a year ago after Gary had recovered from his heart op and was still at Cheltenham.  The reference to Jamie Paterson is after 32 or 33 mins and apparently he posted a 'particularly wrong' whatsapp to the first team group that includes coaches when he meant to just send it to his teammates group...  'that effected him for a couple of weeks '.

Lee comes across as wryly amused by whatever was sent and Paterson played quite a lot last season so I wouldn't read too much into it but who knows.

https://www.facebook.com/ITVWestcountry/videos/gary-and-lee-johnson-live-on-itv-news-west-country/2027603043938967/

1 hour ago, bcfcnick said:

It's a good interview with the two Johnston's from about a year ago after Gary had recovered from his heart op and was still at Cheltenham.  The reference to Jamie Paterson is after 32 or 33 mins and apparently he posted a 'particularly wrong' whatsapp to the first team group that includes coaches when he meant to just send it to his teammates group...  'that effected him for a couple of weeks '.

Lee comes across as wryly amused by whatever was sent and Paterson played quite a lot last season so I wouldn't read too much into it but who knows.

https://www.facebook.com/ITVWestcountry/videos/gary-and-lee-johnson-live-on-itv-news-west-country/2027603043938967/

A non story then, I should have known! Thanks for clearing that up 

2 hours ago, bcfcnick said:

After a decade of the Johnson's being part of BCFC, is it any wonder that they got pissed off that their name was misspelt? No wonder Pattinson ended up at Darby.

9 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

After a decade of the Johnson's being part of BCFC, is it any wonder that they got pissed off that their name was misspelt? No wonder Pattinson ended up at Darby.

Careful MRR - you’ll get scolded by @Pheasant plucker for pointing out ‘soooo easy to get correct’ spelling errors! He told me off recently for pointing out a couple - you’ve been warned! ????

(ps - meanwhile we’ll still see Landsdown, Coteril, Aston Gate, Weinmann, Dasilva as two words etc etc etc! ?)

11 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Careful MRR - you’ll get scolded by @Pheasant plucker for pointing out ‘soooo easy to get correct’ spelling errors! He told me off recently for pointing out a couple - you’ve been warned! ????

(ps - meanwhile we’ll still see Landsdown, Coteril, Aston Gate, Weinmann, Dasilva as two words etc etc etc! ?)

Imagine the chances. BS4 sensationalises a comment to try and strike up a "debate".

As you're fully aware, I didn't comment on your part time role as part of the "grammar police", I commented on the fact you seem to feel the need to have an argument on most threads you get involved in. That's your perogative, but it does get tedious at times ;)

As you were ?

11 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

It's Massengo that's been winding me up lately. Messengo, Massenga. Vowels aren't interchangeable duckheads!

6 hours ago, Pheasant plucker said:

Imagine the chances. BS4 sensationalises a comment to try and strike up a "debate".

As you're fully aware, I didn't comment on your part time role as part of the "grammar police", I commented on the fact you seem to feel the need to have an argument on most threads you get involved in. That's your perogative, but it does get tedious at times ;)

As you were ?

Two of the three ‘argumentative’ examples you used were myself correcting simple spelling errors - I wasn’t trying to have an ‘argument’ was just pointing out how very easy it is to spell simple, football related stuff correctly these days. And you jumped on me for that but you strangely don’t seem to chastise others for correcting spelling errors or expressing frustration at stuff being spelled incorrectly. 

Anyway, contrary to your previous post I’m not looking to ‘strike up a debate’ .... #AsYouWere ?

20 hours ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

16 minutes ago, bcfcnick said:

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Tihs.

3 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Two of the three ‘argumentative’ examples you used were myself correcting simple spelling errors - I wasn’t trying to have an ‘argument’ was just pointing out how very easy it is to spell simple, football related stuff correctly these days. And you jumped on me for that but you strangely don’t seem to chastise others for correcting spelling errors or expressing frustration at stuff being spelled incorrectly. 

Anyway, contrary to your previous post I’m not looking to ‘strike up a debate’ .... #AsYouWere ?

The thread you mentioned is just one of many where you're deliberately confrontational on a regular basis.

Why bring up a post made days ago, and not only that, then cherry pick the points made to skew context? It's obvious it's to "strike up debate".

It's just what you do my friend.

#grammerpolice 

??

Archived