IGNORED

Holloway

Bristol Rob

3 hours ago, candygram for mongo said:

He admitted to supporting Bath rugby on talk sport last week because of the venue where Bristol play.

Small minded or what!!!!

He’s not the only Saghead to do that.

Pathetic little maggots. Judging by the attendances the Rugby get they haven’t been missed.

27 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

1996–2001Bristol Rovers Failed

2001–2006 QPR Failed

2006–2007 Plymouth Failed

2007–2008 Leicester Failed

2009–2012 Blackpool Failed

2012–2013 Crystal Palace Failed

2014–2015 Millwall Failed

2016–2018 QPR failed again

Now unemployed, past it and unwanted by any team in the football league including his beloved Gas.

Blackpool and Palace failed?  He did get them both to the prem, I mean I don’t like him but he was by far a failure at those two clubs

5 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Blackpool and Palace failed?  He did get them both to the prem, I mean I don’t like him but he was by far a failure at those two clubs

He was a success at Blackpool probably because he had something in common with the basket case owners.

At the stripey nigel's didn't he take over when they were odds on for promotion though? and then proceeded to do his level best to royally cock it up. Which just highlighted his inadequacies and proved he was way out of his league, just like his beloved sags were a few seasons ago.

16 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

1996–2001Bristol Rovers Failed

2001–2006 QPR Failed

2006–2007 Plymouth Failed

2007–2008 Leicester Failed

2009–2012 Blackpool Failed

2012–2013 Crystal Palace Failed

2014–2015 Millwall Failed

2016–2018 QPR failed again

Now unemployed, past it and unwanted by any team in the football league including his beloved Gas.

I hate the guy more than anyone. But getting Blackpool to the premiership, with all his players on tiny wages. That is not a failure.

I detest that repulsive pile of skeletal remains with a passion.

Any City fans who like that utter weapon because “he’s a laugh, innee?” need to take a long hard look at themselves - why would we like a bloke who makes us all sound like daft yokels, and openly detests City? Only cretins who think Soccer AM is good would like the ridiculous bag of bones.

Do one, Hollowhead.

Archived