IGNORED

Wag Wars ... Rooney / Vardy (Merged)

WhistleHappy

I thought this was sort of wryly amusing:

'Hey Rebekah. How's Jamie holding up through all this? Is it affecting his head? Only I have him in my fantasy football team and I was wondering if you think I should drop him for a few weeks.Thanks in advance'

Unfortunately, despite a thorough search, I was unable to find any suitable link to Danielle and her Pringles.

42 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

'Hey Rebekah. How's Jamie holding up through all this? Is it affecting his head? Only I have him in my fantasy football team and I was wondering if you think I should drop him for a few weeks.Thanks in advance'

Unfortunately, despite a thorough search, I was unable to find any suitable link to Danielle and her Pringles.

Try Google 'images' .. if you dare ?

(thought of another possible dip name for the Lloyds Rank range .. Sweet 'n Sour  ?)

• Admin
2 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

It seems she had her account hacked and a picture of her with a specifically placed pringle was one of the pictures 

Not a dip I've ever tried with a crisp yet so can't personally advise on quality of taste 

Bloody attention seeking weirdos the lot of them. How many wives/girlfriend/partners go and watch their others halves do their jobs? I can only think of a couple, either the Royal lot or the Prime Minister. So what’s the fascination with who football players are with? 

I’ve  never been at all interested in the Wags, I doubt having seen the pics they have the intelligence of a Pringle between the lot of them, and who even still reads that scummy rag of a paper anyway?

• Like 2

On 11/10/2019 at 20:54, phantom said:

I think this is suitably blurred? 

20191011_195412.jpg

Nope.

I just couldn't let it drop, could I, so I searched again and found the unblurred version.

I don't know what to say, but I did find this 'amusing' comment:

'I refuse to be put off #pringles just because of #daniellelloyd . Though I will draw the line at dipping them in sour cream now...and once a month SALSA! ??? Period! #WagathaChristie'

• Haha 1

Devastated to read that Colleen has had to cancel her annual half term holiday due to illness obviously brought on by the recent goings on with Mrs Vardy. My heart bleeds for her and the obvious low blow life has dealt her. Really, I ask how she can cope with much more in her underprivileged life.

One question though, "how does an argument on social media give you an infection ?" 

6 hours ago, BigTone said:

Devastated to read that Colleen has had to cancel her annual half term holiday due to illness obviously brought on by the recent goings on with Mrs Vardy. My heart bleeds for her and the obvious low blow life has dealt her. Really, I ask how she can cope with much more in her underprivileged life.

One question though, "how does an argument on social media give you an infection ?" 

Have you never heard of TTI's  Tone? 

(Textually Transmitted Infections) they're a rare kind of VD (Virtual Disease)  

More usually associated with whore-moan disorders.

Edited by WhistleHappy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 11/10/2019 at 08:55, BS2 Red said:

I had no idea about the Pringles story until Danielle Lloyd also started trending.  Googling "Danielle Lloyd Pringles" soon gave me the answer.

I mean, that's certainly an interesting way of eating crisps.....

I was expecting to see her on the golf course  wearing Nick Faldo 90s style  jumpers! 

• Haha 2

• Admin

High court has ruled in favour of Rebekah Vardy in the first stage of libel case against Colleen Rooney

Justice Warby met lawyers from both parties yesterday for a "meanings hearing", specifically looking at the the word "account" being used (see post above)

Colleen Rooney had implied that it was Rebekah Vardys "Account" rather than Rebekah Vardy herself that was the source of the leak

Judge Warby ruled in favour of Rebekah Vardy that there was no proof it was her leaking the news

Judge Warby finished by saying "Over a period of years Ms Vardy had regularly and frequently abused her status as a trusted follower of Ms Rooneys personal Instagram account by secretly informing The Sun newspaper of Ms Rooneys private posts and stories, thereby making public without Ms Rooneys permission a great deal of information about Ms Rooney, her friends and family which she did not want made public"

Costs awarded against Colleen Rooney for £22,913

Both have until February 8th 2021 to mediate before it goes to a full libel trial

Football related? Barely 

Close season slow news day? Definitely 

The story so far;

Wag 1 on her Twitter account said....blah, blah blah 

Wag 2 replied via Tik Tok, No I didn't you bitch....

Wag 1, don't call me a bitch you slag...

To be continued 

• Haha 10

39 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Football related? Barely 

Close season slow news day? Definitely 

The story so far;

Wag 1 on her Twitter account said....blah, blah blah 

Wag 2 replied via Tik Tok, No I didn't you bitch....

Wag 1, don't call me a bitch you slag...

To be continued 

Mud bath chick fight!

I have to say, there is an irony in someone who has been happy to be featured in the press (Coleen Rooney) getting upset over stories coming into the press - whether true or not, they weren’t exactly more damaging to her than Wayne shagging grannies.

The press (generally) exist to a code with celebrities - if you court the good, you’re fair game for the bad. I understand that CR was in the game early when photographed at school but she could have not done multiple shoots and stories after that point. How often do you see Harry Kanes missus in the press for example?

To be clear - phone hacking - shits.

Going after Sterling for having a tattoo - shits.

Coleen Rooney getting narked because she’s put stories into the public domain (even one person you allow to follow is the public domain) having happily sold stories prior? - meh.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

I have to say, there is an irony in someone who has been happy to be featured in the press (Coleen Rooney) getting upset over stories coming into the press - whether true or not, they weren’t exactly more damaging to her than Wayne shagging grannies.

The press (generally) exist to a code with celebrities - if you court the good, you’re fair game for the bad. I understand that CR was in the game early when photographed at school but she could have not done multiple shoots and stories after that point. How often do you see Harry Kanes missus in the press for example?

To be clear - phone hacking - shits.

Going after Sterling for having a tattoo - shits.

Coleen Rooney getting narked because she’s put stories into the public domain (even one person you allow to follow is the public domain) having happily sold stories prior? - meh.

I don't agree with you.

In your first case, she's chosen to put stories out into the public domain. In the second, someone else is taking something she has shared privately and putting it out into the public domain, almost certainly for money. That's in no way the same in my opinion.

Just because she's a celeb (hah!) and has shared stories in the past voluntarily doesn't mean that's then open season on everything for her friends to share with the world - especially if they don't know if it's true.

• Like 5

This has to be one of the most ridiculous "celeb" (barely) stories recently. Out here in the real world no-one gives a tinker's cuss about who leaked what, to whom, when and how. 

What is truly outrageous is the staggering sums of money they must both be shelling out for what can only be, by any standard, a hugely pyrrhic victory. 

The detachment of both parties from real life is unbelievable. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

The detachment of both parties from real life is unbelievable. 

Precisely this...

They can walk in my shoes today at my place of work & maybe the reality would hit them between the eyes..

I still wouldn't be holding my breath that it would get through mind?

18 minutes ago, Son of Fred said:

Precisely this...

They can walk in my shoes today at my place of work & maybe the reality would hit them between the eyes..

I still wouldn't be holding my breath that it would get through mind?

Just imagine if the money squandered on legal costs had been donated to several charities. Think what positive work could have been done. Because, let's face it, absolutely no one gives a flying one if Vardy leaked Colleen's insta posts (or vice versa) or not.

How tone deaf is it all. 

• Like 5