IGNORED

Wag Wars ... Rooney / Vardy (Merged)

WhistleHappy

On 13/05/2022 at 19:11, phantom said:

Funny you say that, I watched a video last night of him listening to a lady busking and then spoke with her after, thought I couldn't imagine many people being like that. 

When he was with KP he was often around Weston as his legal team were based here, I'm told that he always had time for anyone that treated him civilly 

I think his now partners parents or some relatives live near Taunton , he’s often seen on trains to/from there . 

• Admin
43 minutes ago, NcnsBcfc said:

Any idea when we might get a verdict in this hugely important case?

There's only 1 judge presiding, surely she must have some idea after listening to the evidence?

There is no fixed date, the judge is reviewing all the evidence at the moment

1 hour ago, NcnsBcfc said:

Any idea when we might get a verdict in this hugely important case?

There's only 1 judge presiding, surely she must have some idea after listening to the evidence?

As it involves Derby County's Wayne Rooney's missus, I'd say the verdict is imminent. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, TomF said:

No doubt the lawyers' need for a new car/flash holiday/ property extension/second home/holiday home/second holiday home( or all of these!)  will convince which ever party loses to appeal 

13 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Made herself look like a total hag in the process. Im sure she will have her red top interviews already lined up. Such a fame whore

I don't know about you, but she looked like that to me a long time before this Court case.

If I recall correctly, Mr Vardy's parents wanted nothing to do with her years ago. 

1 hour ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

She actually said, 'I'm going to cry', put her head down and carried on as before.

An absolutely disgusting specimen.

A fame whore. Sold her soul to the red tops, and when the time is right they will turn on her. 

Next up: An expensive, high profile divorce of weasel face, then a book deal. Pond life

oh dear

Rebekah Vardy has been ordered to pay £1.5m towards Coleen Rooney's legal costs following their Wagatha Christie libel trial.

In a ruling issued on Tuesday, Judge Justice Steyn said Vardy must pay 90% of Rooney's costs, and that an £800,000 down payment must be payed by 4pm on 15 November.

Edited by Super

1 hour ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

It's an oldish and now settled case but am periodically interested in the law as well as finance.

What exactly was Rebekah Vardy found guilty of? Plain old libel or newer, more untested areas of law ie Breach of Confidence, misuse of Private Information etc? Came across it when looking for something else online.

Ha.

She wasn't found guilty of anything, but failed to prove the 'spurious' case she brought against Mrs R.

And paid the price - or will have to.

Edited by PHILINFRANCE
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1