IGNORED

A Cider With: Jonathan Pearce

Shtanley

"A Cider With: Jonathan Pearce" is now out!

I chat to the legendary commentator and broadcaster for 90 beautiful minutes.
He talks us through growing up a mad City fan, working with Bobby Moore, Robot Wars and meeting Pelé.

Loads of mentions for old city players and he has some great Bristol City stories I'm sure many on here will enjoy.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook (@OSIBPODCAST)

Fascinating stuff. Thanks Stan. 

Lovely bloke is Jonathan. 

I remember running the London Marathon in 2010 and saw him at the roadside as I was chasing a PB. Always regretted not stopping for a chat. Although I'm sure he'd be glad I didn't, given my sweaty persona. 

4 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Fascinating stuff. Thanks Stan. 

Lovely bloke is Jonathan. 

I remember running the London Marathon in 2010 and saw him at the roadside as I was chasing a PB. Always regretted not stopping for a chat. Although I'm sure he'd be glad I didn't, given my sweaty persona. 

Yes, but did you get the PB? ??‍♂️

2 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

I wasn't born in until '94 so don't know too much about the goings on in 1982 but do you think the club should do more to support those players? 

The little plaque on the Atyeo doesn't seem worthy of their actions/sacrifices back then. 

I always wondered if they should've been appointed and employed as club ambassadors.

Others who know more about it will be able to discuss the pros and cons but certainly thought it could have been worth serious consideration.

20 hours ago, Shtanley said:
"A Cider With: Jonathan Pearce" is now out!

I chat to the legendary commentator and broadcaster for 90 beautiful minutes.
He talks us through growing up a mad City fan, working with Bobby Moore, Robot Wars and meeting Pelé.

Loads of mentions for old city players and he has some great Bristol City stories I'm sure many on here will enjoy.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook (@OSIBPODCAST)

Brilliant work loved that.

Archived