IGNORED

Socceroos v Nepal

City oz

Bailey Wright is in the 23 man squad facing Nepal today (Thursday) in Canberra. There is a large community of Nepal in Australia of 100,000. Half of which live in western Sydney. Sydney being only about four hours drive from Canberra has resulted in 8,000. Tickets sold to Nepal supporters. Socceroos managed by Graham Arnold FIFA ranking at 44 and Nepal at 160 should be a massive win of 5-0 at least for the Ozzie team. Let’s hope Bailey gets a start. I will be watching it live on Ozzie Foxtel this arvo 4.30 PM in WA with plenty of cold tinnies in the esky and some snags on the barbie.

3-0 HT. Cold night in Canberra so I reckon Matt Ryan will be freezing his nuts off. Only touched ball about 3 times. Wright done about 20 sideways passes, won 1 header and a couple of tackles. Not much happening at his end of pitch

Yes correct Wright has been controlling the right back position. Made several passes across the back line. He looks a bit stiff is he still carrying a slight injury. Hey what about the Ozzie lanky forward currently playing for fleet wood town, he looks young, sharp, goal hungry and can only get better, I hope LJ is watching him.

10 hours ago, Grem said:

Yes Souttar having a fine debut but hard to tell how good he is against such poor opposition. At 6’6” he towers over the small Nepalese players. 

Spot on Grem, I reckon my mum would get a kick against "Nepal" (steady Major) & she's 92 (yrs not number).

11 hours ago, Grem said:

3-0 HT. Cold night in Canberra so I reckon Matt Ryan will be freezing his nuts off. Only touched ball about 3 times. Wright done about 20 sideways passes, won 1 header and a couple of tackles. Not much happening at his end of pitch

Mountain to climb second half ?

Archived