IGNORED

Eng v Aus ODI July 2019

Bristol Rob

Got my tickets yesterday thanks to a couple of members I know, but just got another couple (could well be my old mans Christmas gift).

Anyone else have problems using what appeared to be the least user friendly website I have ever come across, or was it just me?

I had 2 laptops (one Win7 the other Win10) and in the end, had to order from my phone as I couldn't select seats. And despite the fact you could order up to 4 tickets, the closest I managed was to get 3 in my basket. (So they won't be taking the grandkids, which is a shame as after the summer they were showing interest).

33 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I only got a pound off!

Rather than being £T20... they were £1999

Yes but just think of all the wonderful things you could do with that pound.Like maybe put it towards a ticket to the England v France rugby match on Saturday?

21 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Got my tickets yesterday thanks to a couple of members I know, but just got another couple (could well be my old mans Christmas gift).

Anyone else have problems using what appeared to be the least user friendly website I have ever come across, or was it just me?

I had 2 laptops (one Win7 the other Win10) and in the end, had to order from my phone as I couldn't select seats. And despite the fact you could order up to 4 tickets, the closest I managed was to get 3 in my basket. (So they won't be taking the grandkids, which is a shame as after the summer they were showing interest).

I couldn't get mine online. For some stupid reason my email address was registered twice in their system, and they picked one that wasn't linked to my online ticket account. I had to do the payment on the phone, and had to chase up a receipt a few days later. 

Archived