IGNORED

City Charades

MattWSM

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Probably right Phil

Recall him mainly from the Leeds FA Cup games in 74

His (Coventry) donkey kick would have been about 50 years ago, but I am convinced he scored, or at least was involved in, a similar goal for City.

Am I dreaming, wishful thinking, or do you remember such a goal for City?

2 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

His (Coventry) donkey kick would have been about 50 years ago, but I am convinced he scored, or at least was involved in, a similar goal for City.

He didn’t score a donkey kick goal for City Phil and initially I’d say nothing similar but the more I think back I have a nagging thought about an unusual goal for us but that’s where my memory fizzles out - someone will remember 

6 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

He didn’t score a donkey kick goal for City Phil and initially I’d say nothing similar but the more I think back I have a nagging thought about an unusual goal for us but that’s where my memory fizzles out - someone will remember 

It couldn't have been a donkey goal as that type of goal was banned soon after his Coventry one, but, as you say, I am convinced he scored or was involved in a 'strange' goal.

we wait in hope/expectation.

23 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

You are thinking of the Brian Tinnion goal, I think , when it was flicked up and he kneed it and volleyed it in. Atyeo end.

Archived