IGNORED

Funny footballers names

bcfcredandwhite

12 hours ago, Agard Days Night said:

This is bloody brilliant. You can’t buy this kind of humour, what a laugh I’ve had reading through all the posts. Got to be one of the all time classic threads. Thanks all. 

And once again a thread has to be turned into what you like or don’t like (as is normally the case).

It’s not a legal obligation that you have to comment on a thread, the title was pretty obvious about what it was going to be, don’t like it, exit the thread & have another look for something you might like (although that appears to be a very unlikely scenario).

I think everyone is now aware that you don’t like / agree with what anyone else posts & it’s now getting very tiresome to be honest!

6 hours ago, Northern Red said:

You're an oddball, aren't you son?

7 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

And once again a thread has to be turned into what you like or don’t like (as is normally the case).

It’s not a legal obligation that you have to comment on a thread, the title was pretty obvious about what it was going to be, don’t like it, exit the thread & have another look for something you might like (although that appears to be a very unlikely scenario).

I think everyone is now aware that you don’t like / agree with what anyone else posts & it’s now getting very tiresome to be honest!

10 hours ago, archie andrews said:

have a day off......

So I can’t say I found this thread funny? 

Archived