IGNORED

Josh Brownhill Q and A

Never to the dark side

He just answered my question about what his best position is. He says attacking midfield, and said he has never played right side midfield before he came to us, but really enjoyed it.

I see him being more free to attack when Nagy returns, most probably from that narrow right role he had with us 2 seasons ago imo.

15 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Just catching up. I always forget that Brownhill is a northerner.

He speaks well though, sounds natural. Laughed when he ran through the young players - most of whom are only a year or two younger than he is!

Was a good listen. I liked the way he thought about his answers and didn’t spout the usual stuff.

Think he is playing a different role at the mo’ to help Han get used to the Champ. Not doing many of those high-paced give and goes but sitting a bit deeper and getting through a lot of work. 

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Was a good listen. I liked the way he thought about his answers and didn’t spout the usual stuff.

Think he is playing a different role at the mo’ to help Han get used to the Champ. Not doing many of those high-paced give and goes but sitting a bit deeper and getting through a lot of work. 

Agree completely Dave. As Twentyman commented - he took a while to warm up but once he did you saw a very level-headed and pleasant young man who is growing into and relishing the new responsibilities he's been handed. He's 23 for goodness sake. 

Archived