IGNORED

There is such a thing as karma!!

phantom

• Admin

A British man jailed for prolific sex crimes against Malaysian children has been found stabbed to death in prison.

Richard Huckle, from Ashford, Kent, abused up to 200 children. Police found more than 20,000 indecent pictures and videos of his assaults.

In 2016, he was given 22 life sentences after admitting 71 charges of sex abuse of children aged between six months and 12 years, between 2006 and 2014.

It is understood he was attacked in his cell at Full Sutton Prison in York.

And that is what should happen to all the sick bastards!

None of this easy ride shit in prison & then being allowed back out in the community because they are on the sex offenders register, there are too many of these sick bastards for the authorities to keep track of now! 

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Mind you the one ironic thing is that he was killed by another convicted paedophile

Yes all these people jumping the gun to say give the guy who did it a medal/early release might want to remember what sort of people you get in a Cat1 prison. 

37 minutes ago, TomF said:

Yes all these people jumping the gun to say give the guy who did it a medal/early release might want to remember what sort of people you get in a Cat1 prison. 

Indeed. I can understand why few will grieve the passing of someone guilty of such horrendous crimes but the sorts of people who murder criminals in prison are seldom particularly nice characters themselves. I can understand why the idea of vigilante "justice" appeals to people but there are plenty of reasons why it always ends up being a pretty horrific thing in practice...

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Mind you the one ironic thing is that he was killed by another convicted paedophile

As I understand, the suspected vigilante murderer was. indeed, a sex-offender, although he was actually a rapist and not a paedophile. 

Not that this makes it any better, of course, but isn't there supposed to be some sort of 'honour amongst thieves' code, whereby child sex offenders are considered the lowest of the low and, thus, fair game? 

• Admin
2 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

As I understand, the suspected vigilante murderer was. indeed, a sex-offender, although he was actually a rapist and not a paedophile. 

Not that this makes it any better, of course, but isn't there supposed to be some sort of 'honour amongst thieves' code, whereby child sex offenders are considered the lowest of the low and, thus, fair game? 

I stand corrected, I misread the report

But am sure I have heard reference to child sex offenders being considered the lowest of the low

All the comments on social media make me laugh. People clearly don't understand how prisons work. Sex offenders are kept away from the general prison population for obvious reasons. 

It may be counter productive to let paedophiles and rapists mix together but the alternative is to mix them in with general population and that's just going to cause chaos. 

Generally a sex offender isn't going to attack a sex offender hence why they are housed together.

This person has likely gone rogue in order to climb up the ranks. Maybe received some sort of payment, a mobile phone, drugs etc or did it to pay off a debt. He will now need protection himself from paedophiles wanting revenge.

I don't really see why people see death as a punishment? Surely it's giving the prisoner an escape from their punishment? Here, Mr Paedo, no more suffering for you...

I'm a parent so of course the idea of these kinds of criminals is horrific. But, objectively speaking, if you told me that this person himself had been a victim of abuse, I would have judge that to a degree, circumstances have brought the monster out of him. Psychology studies tell us that victims often become abusers. And again, IF this man fell into that category, a lifetime behind bars, alive, with his demons, would be far more punishing than an escape from the pain of life. 

20 hours ago, mozo said:

I don't really see why people see death as a punishment? Surely it's giving the prisoner an escape from their punishment? Here, Mr Paedo, no more suffering for you...

I'm a parent so of course the idea of these kinds of criminals is horrific. But, objectively speaking, if you told me that this person himself had been a victim of abuse, I would have judge that to a degree, circumstances have brought the monster out of him. Psychology studies tell us that victims often become abusers. And again, IF this man fell into that category, a lifetime behind bars, alive, with his demons, would be far more punishing than an escape from the pain of life. 

Trouble is, a lot of these animals have no feelings towards what they’ve done & given the chance they would reoffend again & again. So keeping them locked up is little punishment other than the fact they are kept away from their sick fantasies! Being locked up with their own like minded people means they are safe from the people that would really cause them some harm & while I have little faith in our justice system, I would much prefer these people were killed / died & then their victims (and me) can live knowing that these scumbags would never be able to do what they’ve done before again because being released on the sex offenders register means very little when there aren’t enough people to keep an eye on all these bastards!

Archived