IGNORED

SIGNED: Rodri - Short-term contract until January with option to extend

Rocky

50 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

To be fair, it looks a bit inflated by all the loans. He has played for six clubs permanently at the age of 29. Three in the last three admittedly but it's not terrible...

Decent clubs as well. All either at or above our level I'd say.

To be fair he's just the kind of left field signing we've become used to in recent years. Could be an Engvall/Diony, could be a Wilbraham/Kodjia. I've no idea which is more likely so will try to keep a very open mind if he joins.

30 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

One for @OwlsonlineAdmin @Owl Visiting @Owlstalk

11 apps, 1 goal for Sheff Wed. Is he any good? 

Had a quick look on twitter, a mixed bag on him, a few saying he didn't get much of a chance, a few saying that on the chances he did get, he wasn't good enough. 

Mind you, must be hard coming from Barca B to play under Dave Jones at Sheffield Wednesday. 

They had an option to buy at the end of the season but they terminated his loan early and sent him back. 

Think Leeds were interested in him a couple of years a go. 

On paper it doesn't appear to be a great option.  I imagine it will probably take time to get his fitness levels up. Yes I'm going on very little here so correct me if I'm wrong and he is actually really good!

We have been unlucky with Afobe injury and maybe in hindsight we should have brought in one more. 

But I still believe there are ways around this problem till January. We have some options up top.

I'm thinking if we get this guy then he might just be one more option rather than an improvement on what we have.

Archived