IGNORED

SIGNED: Rodri - Short-term contract until January with option to extend

Rocky

We were missing a Spaniard to complete our full set of United Nations?  Have we ever come close to having such an international squad?   Hola! Rodri, and welcome to Ashton Gate.   In his interview he reminds a little of Antonio Banseras...........Puss in Boots? ?

Not a lot of options about right now, can’t hurt can it

aaron wilbraham should be be the response to any negativity regarding his goal scoring record, sometimes it just all clicks.

we had to get someone in and this could work well or if it doesn’t we are in no worse position

welcome rodri

3 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

@Curr Avon can correct me but it's based on El Cid, whose real name was also Rodrigo. Cider/El Cid/Cidre - it won't catch on but I liked it.

El Matador because he's going to finally lay to rest the legend of Lois "the Bull" Diony?

You're spot on. I was thinking of the French version of Cider, Cidre. And the famous film starring Charlton Athletic. Or was it Heston.

El Cidre? Or Rioja (Red) Rodri?

21 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

You're spot on. I was thinking of the French version of Cider, Cidre. And the famous film starring Charlton Athletic. Or was it Heston.

El Cidre? Or Rioja (Red) Rodri?

Cidre has a local connection, Stella updated the bottling hall in Shepton cider mill to cater for Stella Cidre!

Looking at the videos, he scores all sorts of goals. As long as he's fit-ish it's a risk free punt. 
Remains to be seen what his pace is like, but looks like he can play on the shoulder of defenders, that can only be good for KP and Weimann. 

Is this the type of striker we need?

Is this the type of striker that scores 20+ Goals in the second tier?

Why are we comparing him to Wilbs who was not a massive success for us in The Championship?

Why were we prepared to recruit someone who is so different to our first choices in the summer or Afobe - are we really so desperate for someone before Jan 1st or prepared to change our style / patterns ?

So many questions, so little to go on?

Archived