IGNORED

SIGNED: Rodri - Short-term contract until January with option to extend

Rocky

I think what gives me a bit of optimism from the video of his goals is that he does seem to get in around the six yard box a lot. For me, one of the issues with any partnership of any combination of Weimann, Diedhiou and Semenyo is that they are all players that like to come to deep in different ways. Having someone who can be more and out and out poacher could make a difference. In a way, he doesn't need to be the best striker in the world as long as we create chances which he can actually score...

2 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

It's Sidra in Spanish. el Matador might be a more fitting nickname! 

@Curr Avon can correct me but it's based on El Cid, whose real name was also Rodrigo. Cider/El Cid/Cidre - it won't catch on but I liked it.

El Matador because he's going to finally lay to rest the legend of Lois "the Bull" Diony?

Looking forward to seeing this guy play.  Is he up to starting on Saturday or more likely coming on as a sub in the 61st minute?

We will soon find out how good he is.  He will be playing for a contract and we only have to pay him for a few weeks if it doesn't work out.  I'm hoping he will turn out to be the gamble that really pays off 

I guess if he does well, he will be asking for extra dough in January mind.

Archived