IGNORED

Is racism a problem at City games?

Make a Sub

7 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Nothing upto what has happened with Yeovil 

It's not nothing by comparison if that's what you mean. Racism is racism, full stop. 

If what has been written is true by our fans today, then that's ******* embarrassing. What a bunch of uneducated chav. Hope those people get found and shafted by the law and they can **** off out of our club.

No excuses for it. End of.

5 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

It's not nothing by comparison if that's what you mean. Racism is racism, full stop. 

If what has been written is true by our fans today, then that's ******* embarrassing. What a bunch of uneducated chav. Hope those people get found and shafted by the law and they can **** off out of our club.

No excuses for it. End of.

A chant is not the same as chucking racist abuse at a player like happened today at Yeovil 

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

We played crap and lost and 2000 City supporters sang about tommy Robinson 

Don't know who Tommy Robinson is. We definitely played crap though! 

16 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

It’s difficult for me because I had family who grew up in Luton and were forced out and what has happened to that place is disgusting and if you go there and speak to the locals you would know,so no comment 

Funnily enough I know 2 separate people who say the exact same thing about Luton and how they have been pretty much forced out. 

2 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

He’s probably the most well known racist in Britain at the moment, chanting his name is horrific 

Is there some kind of relevance with him and Luton? Jimmy Savville chants at whatever (can't remember who's) fans doesn't mean they like him.

Archived