IGNORED

Is racism a problem at City games?

Make a Sub

4 minutes ago, Lez said:

If you are taking the piss out of someone because of their race.....it is racism.

If you are taking the piss out of a town because of the high numbers of a particular race.....it is racism.

Its very simple. If you cant understand that then your just not very bright.

Absolutely. People who sang “small town in Asia” are racists. People who sang about Tommy Robinson are almost certainly racists too. 

6 minutes ago, paul_fox said:

It is isn't it. Can you imagine if Christians, Jews, Hindus etc didn't follow the strict rules that Muslims counties have if living there. They wouldn't last 5 mins there 

Because Muslim based countries have religious laws that everyone has to abide to. 

Our country doesn’t have a majority religion. 

There’s no similarity 

It is isn't it. Can you imagine if Christians, Jews, Hindus etc didn't follow the strict rules that Muslims counties have if living there. They wouldn't last 5 mins there 

You seem to be implying that Muslims are breaking UK law and getting away with it? If not I don’t really get the point you’re making here.

All the people I know that have visited and live in Dubai and attend some of the famous all day brunch piss-ups still seem to be alive and well. 

4 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Because Muslim based countries have religious laws that everyone has to abide to. 

Our country doesn’t have a majority religion. 

There’s no similarity 

Well that’s not true, it’s clearly Christianity. 

Religion in Great Britain (2011 census)[1][2][3]

Christianity (59.5%)
  No religion (25.7%)
  Islam (4.4%)
  Hinduism (1.3%)
  Sikhism (0.7%)
  Judaism (0.4%)
  Buddhism (0.4%)
  Other religions (0.4%)
  Not stated (7.2%)

1 minute ago, AshtonPark said:

Well that’s not true, it’s clearly Christianity. 

Religion in Great Britain (2011 census)[1][2][3]

Christianity (59.5%)
  No religion (25.7%)
  Islam (4.4%)
  Hinduism (1.3%)
  Sikhism (0.7%)
  Judaism (0.4%)
  Buddhism (0.4%)
  Other religions (0.4%)
  Not stated (7.2%)

Between 50-60% of brits never attend church, therefore Christianity isn’t a majority religion. 

Anyone can claim to be a Christian, but if you don’t have anything to do with it even on an irregular basis it doesn’t count imo

3 hours ago, forestofdean said:

people don't like it because tommy Robinson reports on the truth unlike the news that try to hide facts,some of you should walk down certain roads in luton ,you may change your mind with your views instead of being stuck up your politically correct bottoms,and know im not racist but yes I am a proud white English man who is proud of my country and my heritage.

No offence but you are just thick, and so are the people who have liked your post. 

5 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

All the people I know that have visited and live in Dubai and attend some of the famous all day brunch piss-ups still seem to be alive and well. 

To be fair Dubai is quite modern and does try to attract the western world. I'd be referring to places like Pakistan, Iran, Yemen and maybe Saudi Arabia 

• Admin
21 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

India is home to nearly 200 million muslims and has had a Muslim population for over 1,000 years. 

And has huge problems, they also use the P word to describe their neighbours, who they really aren’t keen on, this is obviously the areas where the Muslims aren’t a majority.

4 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

A chant is not the same as chucking racist abuse at a player like happened today at Yeovil 

4 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

So it worse then people shouting you black so and so at a player

That is yes,the chant isn’t 

You know for certain that happened? It appears it probably did, but no one has confirmed what was said so you’re making things up at this point.

compared to a chant that definitely happened, and presumably was from a large number of people rather than one or a small number of idiots?

You’re right that they aren’t the same, but both are terrible

12 minutes ago, forestofdean said:

hi lez

this is a typical response so now im thick,not one person on here have been disrespectful to and as I say it is quite easy to call someone thick behind a computer screen.

A new tactic from the right wing maybe...?  An "I'll see you outside, if you want some" approach   . Novel. Tommy would be proud.

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Also stand by what I said a few days ago about it seemingly being reported/more prevalent at away games. Don't know why however!

Tribal intimidation tactics. Want to leave an impression on home fans we are Bristol City and they wont forget us. Pretty tragic really.

4 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

A new tactic from the right wing...?  An I'll see you outside, if you want some approach   . Novel

Its not a new tactic it's how the far right work. They manipulate thick people who dont understand how society functions. Uses them in the process.

That's why its embarrassing for the far right on here who fall for it.

3 minutes ago, Lez said:

It is. You are thick.

being a project manager with a diploma 6 and iosh and nibosh in health and safety running 40 men and women of all backgrounds I haven't done bad for someone who's thick ,when im in the Spanish or the lions come over and see me if you want to borrow 50p for your panda pop

1 minute ago, forestofdean said:

being a project manager with a diploma 6 and iosh and nibosh in health and safety running 40 men and women of all backgrounds I haven't done bad for someone who's thick ,when im in the Spanish or the lions come over and see me if you want to borrow 50p for your panda pop

Congrats on your diploma and health and safety certificate. And thank you for confirming that you are thick.

3 minutes ago, forestofdean said:

Ol' Donald himself hasn't "done bad" for himself, but he's still a grade A cock and talks a total load of shite... what's your point?

5 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

And has huge problems, they also use the P word to describe their neighbours, who they really aren’t keen on, this is obviously the areas where the Muslims aren’t a majority.

I was in Thailand in June and met a few groups of Indians while on nights out. They absolutely hated Pakistanis and were very open about it. I had a few drinks with a Pakistani guy who spoke to me in a bar who actually worked in primark in town while at uni here. We ended up in a club and he was pretty friendly and trying dance with people. Most would play along apart from the Indian girls. I spoke to 3 later on at the bar and they said they didn't dance because he was Pakistani. Another night I took  an Indian girl back to my hotel which was owned by Bangladeshis I think. She was pretty quick to say how she didn't like them 

1 minute ago, paul_fox said:

I was in Thailand in June and met a few groups of Indians while on nights out. They absolutely hated Pakistanis and were very open about it. I had a few drinks with a Pakistani guy who spoke to me in a bar who actually worked in primark in town while at uni here. We ended up in a club and he was pretty friendly and trying dance with people. Most would play along apart from the Indian girls. I spoke to 3 later on at the bar and they said they didn't dance because he was Pakistani. Another night I took  an Indian girl back to my hotel which was owned by Bangladeshis I think. She was pretty quick to say how she didn't like them 

Racism exists in various shapes and sizes.

**** me, the indisputable fact here is these songs were sang in a racist manner. Have these songs appeared at any other away game? Would they have been sang at somewhere like Reading? Bo**ocks would they. 

Utterly ashamed that anyone associated with my team did this today. 

Archived