IGNORED

City shareholding update (Merged)

phantom

11 minutes ago, Blagdon red said:

FYI, if you are a shareholder and believe that your address details are probably now out of date, you can call Computershare on 0370 707 1148 to get them updated and have the offer document sent to your current address.

Thnak you, I will do that as I have received nothing.  I wrote to Burgess Salmon when I moved but receievd no reply.

I will also note that down for my Dad who said he also has received nothing.

• SC&T Board Members
9 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Thnak you, I will do that as I have received nothing.  I wrote to Burgess Salmon when I moved but receievd no reply.

I will also note that down for my Dad who said he also has received nothing.

You're welcome. This was advice straight from the Pula company secretary, so it's definitely the best thing to do if you've not yet received the offer document.

On 29/10/2019 at 09:25, Dollymarie said:

There’s a portion on the back of the form that you can sign to say you can’t find the certificates. 

Ah but is there a portion on the certificate that says you cant find the form. Of course not. You'd think the club's database could sort this one out. 

Looking at the responses, it could be that I’m the only one to have sold.

Sod the mention on the name board, I want the South Stand named after me.

The RedRock Stand.

It’ll be standing only. All the hooligans in the centre block please. 

On 20/10/2019 at 20:40, Sleepy1968 said:

I used to love Emo. Remember the one about the imaginary friend he had has a child? I think he was what you called left of left of field.

I feel a youtube search coming on ...

Me too, haven't seen anything of him on TV for ages.. Just googled him to see if he's still alive even(as I guessed he must be getting on a bit by now) Pleased to discover he's still with us, shocked to see that 'the old boy' is actually Three Weeks Younger than me … Sod it, I really am getting old ain't I ? 

Has anyone else noticed how young policemen are nowadays BTW?  

OK bit of YouTube soon then with the unique Mr Emo Philips and his haircut. :) 

* thought I'd  'share'  that 

31 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Me too, haven't seen anything of him on TV for ages.. Just googled him to see if he's still alive even(as I guessed he must be getting on a bit by now) Pleased to discover he's still with us, shocked to see that 'the old boy' is actually Three Weeks Younger than me … Sod it, I really am getting old ain't I ? 

Has anyone else noticed how young policemen are nowadays BTW?  

OK bit of YouTube soon then with the unique Mr Emo Philips and his haircut. :) 

* thought I'd  'share'  that 

You know you're getting on a bit when grab a granny feels like cradle snatching.

After watching Emo fort a bit I found that there's quite a bit of Bill Burr (the king of resigned anger) on youtube.

55 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

You know you're  * 'getting on a bit'   when grab a granny feels like cradle snatching.

After watching Emo fort a bit I found that there's quite a bit of Bill Burr (the king of resigned anger) on youtube.

* 'getting on a bit'... - getting on 'ANY BIT' at all nowadays would be a miracle! :laugh: ?

1 hour ago, Wilksi said:

I’d still buy a couple hundred off someone if they want to sell £2 a share. 

Clever lad.

Get yourself 1000 or so and be the last hold-out.

Why wait 45 days to settle when SL can give you a nice little bung ,say 5K to get you to sign in 1 minute.

You should teach that Wael bloke some tricks like yours.

Well played sir, well played.?

Gashead poster in Question owns a company that prints matchday programmes and is a personal friend of Lee Johnson.

I'd hang on to those shares lads - might be worth more than a quid if they hold up a deal.......

roady
Reserve Team

roady Avatar

Posting Level

Next Level in 94 posts
yesterday at 12:12am via mobile Kingswood Polak likes this
Post Options

Post by roady on yesterday at 12:12am

Took a break Jules, only commentating on football now and what I get told from my career working in football. Keeping off the politics of fruit market and all that, hands up, I don’t know much on this but I have heard there are off the record feelers out there with Bristol City up for sale. I do know Boro have watched Jonson a lot this season, heard that again at Brentford yesterday as well.

Hope you are well mate, wondered how your health was, haven’t seen you at the Mem this season.

On 29/10/2019 at 14:05, Blagdon red said:

FYI, if you are a shareholder and believe that your address details are probably now out of date, you can call Computershare on 0370 707 1148 to get them updated and have the offer document sent to your current address.

Thanks for that, I'll get on to them tomorrow to get the address updated.

Archived