IGNORED

Luton Town v Bristol City Match Day 12

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

Says it's just audio, I'm not paying £5 to listen to something that so many people say cuts out a lot. I want to see the game anyway.

you can just use a fee vpn and it's £5 to watch - I have only had a couple of problems in the last couple of years... 

2 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Please clip that Famara run. Needs keeping for posterity.

he was strong and got off a good pass, but why did he not turn on some speed to get in the box for a early cross, he jogged in and was stationery and too deep to be of use to Wienman. He's not having  bad game atm though

2 minutes ago, Fiale said:

he was strong and got off a good pass, but why did he not turn on some speed to get in the box for a early cross, he jogged in and was stationery and too deep to be of use to Wienman. He's not having  bad game atm though

He's playing pretty well yeh. Seems to be keeping a bit closer to Palmer in the centre with Weimann trying to stretch the defence for those two to exploit the gaps.

2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I can remember pictures of Plough Lane being quite a small, modest ground with open terracing behind the goal. Sadly I never had the chance to go so I wondered if the more impressive sized Greyhound Stadium had been built on the site of the FCs ground after the Dons left? 

Great to hear that Wimbledon are going ‘home’ back to Plough Lane. May well get the chance to visit this time.

No it was further down Plough Lane. Also a very decrepit ground.

2 hours ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Sealand Rd.

Cheers. Thought it was.

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

It wasn’t so much the ‘ lure of the top flight ‘ but that the club needed money desperately and MH was probably the only player at that time who would have commanded a decent fee plus his wages would have been amongst the highest in the squad .

I do remember that now thank you for reminding me.

1 hour ago, old_eastender said:

Rodri is on the bench not Watkins. Can't argue with the starting 11 for me given Nagy's surprisingly still absent.

I thought Rodri would not be eligible for this match? That is what I read.

Archived