IGNORED

Luton Town v Bristol City Match Day 12

1 minute ago, ExiledAjax said:

Weird one this. Plenty of our players are individually having a good game. Moore, Bentley, Diedhiou, Weimann and Massengo in particular. Yet for all of that I'd say Luton have had the better chances.

Weird one this. Plenty of our players are individually having a good game. Moore, Bentley, Diedhiou, Weimann and Massengo in particular. Yet for all of that I'd say Luton have had the better chances.

You can say that again 

I fourth that.

You can say that again

palmer in the link role maybe not working today

2 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

That is weird.

2 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

You can say that again!

Archived