IGNORED

Luton Town v Bristol City Match Day 12

47 minutes ago, Selred said:

Chants of Oh Tommy Robinson, and chants of England (towards an Asian family in a box). Embarrassing by some City fans. Frankly disgusting and I’m ashamed.

You must be mistaken. Racism isn’t an issue following Bristol city, I read that on here the other day 

2 minutes ago, city1983 said:

You must be mistaken. Racism isn’t an issue following Bristol city, I read that on here the other day 

I don’t understand this comment. I’ve never heard a racist word at City before today. No one is defending it today so stop the point scoring.

1 minute ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Hows chants of oh tomy robinson racist? And singing England england england. When did that become racist you moron

Tommy Robinson is a racist. 
Chanting England England at a Asian family in the box is racist. 
Add all the language of people like using the P word. 

1 minute ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Hows chants of oh tomy robinson racist? And singing England england england. When did that become racist you moron

‘How’s chants of oh Tommy Robinson racist?’

Dear oh dear...

2 minutes ago, Selred said:

Tommy Robinson is a racist. 
Chanting England England at a Asian family in the box is racist. 
Add all the language of people like using the P word. 

To be fair I think the England England England chant was aimed at the Luton fans calling us welsh. 

I might be totally wrong though

Rail ticket £70.  Football ticket £25. Programme £4. Beers £12.  Food £20.  Parking at BTM £15.  Sundries £15.  Comes close to £170 .... In the meantime I decided to go to Larkhall v Frome .... Petrol £3.  Admission £6. Programme £1.50p.  A snap ... and no racism or aggravation or nastiness from morons.

3 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

To be fair I think the England England England chant was aimed at the Luton fans calling us welsh. 

I might be totally wrong though

It immediately followed the “small town in Asia” chant, and was directed at an Asian family. Racist to me but I can see how it could come across that it was in response to the Welsh chants

36 minutes ago, swampy said:

Rail ticket £70.  Football ticket £25. Programme £4. Beers £12.  Food £20.  Parking at BTM £15.  Sundries £15.  Comes close to £170 .... In the meantime I decided to go to Larkhall v Frome .... Petrol £3.  Admission £6. Programme £1.50p.  A snap ... and no racism or aggravation or nastiness from morons.

£70 for a train ticket to Doncaster .....to watch your Sag shower .......you Welsh export  ?

I just feel sorry for the rest of the spectators at Larkhall

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

When was the last time City win at Kenilworth Rd?

Won there twice in 2000. First one was a couple of days after we lost to Stoke at Wembley, in a league game in 1999-2000. 

City then won 3-0 at Kenilworth Road in November 2000. Haven’t won there since, but haven’t played there that much - today was our 5th visit since that last win in 2000-01. 

7 minutes ago, Allwaysred said:

Why is TR racist?? Because he fights his corner for his home town & country. If we all stood up a bit more like him this world might be a better place. And no I'm not racist.

Ah yes, if we all stood up like him the world would be a better place. 

How’s about we remove anyone who isn’t a white Brit from our country, and those who refuse to leave we silence in whatever way we want to. 

Worked well for the Nazis didn’t it? 

Realistically what makes this country so great is that we are open to everyone, no matter their race/beliefs/faith/heritage. As soon as we stop doing that we’ll find ourselves falling downhill very quickly 

1 hour ago, swampy said:

So it’s only £19 more to watch City than Larkhall whoever they are?

Archived