IGNORED

Luton Town v Bristol City Match Day 12

1 hour ago, Allwaysred said:

Why is TR racist?? Because he fights his corner for his home town & country. If we all stood up a bit more like him this world might be a better place. And no I'm not racist.

The world might be a better place - really? If we all behaved like TR the courts would be overrun! 

I had to live in Luton for a while in late 90s for University. Absolutely hideous place to be. 

The town was so separate it was a real eye opener. You had a Irish community, an Asian community over Bury Park, a mixed council area Marsh Farm and students in the middle of everything. Noboby mixed at all.

Weird times. Remember the older asian community being really nice. Then there was younger generation that was an absolute nightmare. Used to live next door to a large Asian family where the parents and older brother I used to chat to regularly but the youngest would always square up to me and the older brother used to have to keep grabbing him and and telling him to go back indoors. 

Racism is terrible but so easily labelled one way

1 hour ago, Allwaysred said:

Why is TR racist?? Because he fights his corner for his home town & country. If we all stood up a bit more like him this world might be a better place. And no I'm not racist.

People like Yaxley-Lennon and you make the World a complete cess pit of hate and stupidity

38 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Serious question.

When did we last win at home by 3-0 or more?

Huddersfield and Wednesday at least three years ago?

Sounded like a pathetic performance all round. Poor defending, toothless attack. Team selection and tactics?

9 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Blackburn home? Derby home?

As I also recall, Huddersfield at home March 2017 on a wet Friday night- that was 4-0 too!

Also 4-0 v Sheffield Wednesday when Reid got a hattrick about a year later.

Could also make a case for 4-1 v Crystal Palace in the Cup run and v a PL side albeit a struggling one.

Was in the Cup however!

2 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Ah yes, if we all stood up like him the world would be a better place. 

How’s about we remove anyone who isn’t a white Brit from our country, and those who refuse to leave we silence in whatever way we want to. 

Worked well for the Nazis didn’t it? 

Realistically what makes this country so great is that we are open to everyone, no matter their race/beliefs/faith/heritage. As soon as we stop doing that we’ll find ourselves falling downhill very quickly 

Yeah, come to Britain, you are all welcome to free housing, free benefits and free healthcare.  We are truly a great country to come to.

16 hours ago, swampy said:

Rail ticket £70.  Football ticket £25. Programme £4. Beers £12.  Food £20.  Parking at BTM £15.  Sundries £15.  Comes close to £170 .... In the meantime I decided to go to Larkhall v Frome .... Petrol £3.  Admission £6. Programme £1.50p.  A snap ... and no racism or aggravation or nastiness from morons.

**** off and die you ******* troll xxx

12 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

Serious question.

When did we last win at home by 3-0 or more?

Huddersfield and Wednesday at least three years ago?

Sounded like a pathetic performance all round. Poor defending, toothless attack. Team selection and tactics?

Was only saying the other week we never seem to win comfortably. Even against West Brom where we went 3-0 up last season we ended up winning 3-2.

Would love for us to just smash someone 3 or 4 nil. Hopefully it’s Charlton on Wednesday. 

7 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Would love for us to just smash someone 3 or 4 nil. Hopefully it’s Charlton on Wednesday. 

Given their tough to play against ways and counter attacking style, I very much doubt it.

Still to take up the baton, games we've won by 3 or more at home post the period @cidered abroad was referring to.

1) Huddersfield 4-0, March 2017.

2) Derby 4-1, September 2017

3) Sheffield Wednesday 4-0, March 2018

4) Blackburn 4-1, August 2018.

Also could argue for Crystal Palace 4-1 in Cup October 2017- cases for and against including that.

If we're talking away, 4-0 Fulham September 2016, 3-0 QPR August 2018.

Purely at home, 1-4) and debate as to whether to include 5).

Archived