IGNORED

Our best player

FrozenRobin

I don’t know if he is our best player but with Kasey Palmer on the pitch I feel we are much more of a threat to score than we were most of last season. 

Think any 2 of the 3 of Brownhill, Nagy and Massengo will be our most important players as they have to get through so much work. 

As said our strongest ability is not to rely on any 1 player too much. Exception is always keeper so Bentley is a good shout but at the same time always felt we were strong with maenpaa last season. So yea is a real team effort for us

37 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Can anyone define ‘best player’...........

I get best goalkeeper, best defender, best midfielder and best striker.

Maybe the op could be rewritten as ‘most influential player’..................:cool2:

Its like choosing 'the best' car in the car park... reckon Bentley is a worthy contender so far. 

Agree with Moore and Bently, moore constantly moved forward with the ball at every opportunity William's and Baker pass along the back line painful to watch. Luton 19 kept driving but moore had him contained. Knew he would get taken off. Just start with a back 4 from the off, we are poor when we start with a back 3

23 hours ago, Vespa Red said:

My son, Oliver.  He's contributed to more goals than anyone else this season by going for a piss seconds before we score: 5 times so far...

Maybe we should all chip in and get him 10 pints of  thatchers every game.....should see 5 goals a game

Archived