IGNORED

Our best player

FrozenRobin

16 hours ago, David Brent said:

Plays for Cardiff m8. Obviously he’d be our best player if he was still here though.

He surely wouldn't even get in our team. LJ clearly wanted more mobility in midfield and got it in Massengo and Nagy

Brownhill ? Effing Brownhill ?

He has been struck by LJ’s captains curse of picking an average player to pass the armband to and then have to play himdespite the fact he is 6 out of 10 every game.

The Guy is a hindrance and it is a crime Massengo and Nagy will contest the place alongside him instead of him !!

The new Marlon - not droppable but holding us back.

On 19/10/2019 at 14:05, Robbored said:

Can anyone define ‘best player’...........

I get best goalkeeper, best defender, best midfielder and best striker.

Maybe the op could be rewritten as ‘most influential player’..................:cool2:

Most consistent maybe?

For me Bentley. An upgrade on what we had and has literally saved us on numerous occasions. Rarely puts a foot wrong and has had to cope with numerous changes in front of him. Does quite a lot of organising too, we need someone to take charge at times.

1 hour ago, Meh said:

He has been struck by LJ’s captains curse of picking an average player to pass the armband to and then have to play himdespite the fact he is 6 out of 10 every game.

The Guy is a hindrance and it is a crime Massengo and Nagy will contest the place alongside him instead of him !!

In the games I’ve seen this season Brownhill has been far more effective than Massengo who despite looking great on the ball offers very little in terms of defensive and attacking contributions.

Rose tinted specs have come out a bit I feel. 

Nagy and Brownhill will be the preferred midfield two I imagine with Massengo to come in on rotation and force his way into the side. 

Bentley, Hunt or Weimann for me. 

3 hours ago, Meh said:

How do you know it’s one of Nagy or Massengo to play alongside Brownhill?

You would player Massengo alone in central midfield?

Laughable

I thought Nagy for the first half against QPR was brilliant. Topped off by a wonderfully taken goal.

We have certainly missed his simple, practical approach, of moving the ball quickly and efficiently.

Looked a class above everyone else on the pitch. Gutted when he didn't appear second half. That game now seems a long time ago.?

22 minutes ago, David Brent said:

How do you know it’s one of Nagy or Massengo to play alongside Brownhill?

You would player Massengo alone in central midfield?

Laughable

I did not say I would play Massengo on his own.

I will make it clearer; just for you. I want to see Nagy and Massengo instead of Brownhill and one of Nagy or Massengo.

Clear enough now? Laughable I had to explain that.

2 minutes ago, Meh said:

I did not say I would play Massengo on his own.

I will make it clearer; just for you. I want to see Nagy and Massengo instead of Brownhill and one of Nagy or Massengo.

Clear enough now? Laughable I had to explain that.

Nagy is injured. If Brownhill didn’t play then Massengo would be alone...yet Brownhill only played because of “LJ’s captain curse” 

Your words not mine. 

27 minutes ago, David Brent said:

Nagy is injured. If Brownhill didn’t play then Massengo would be alone...yet Brownhill only played because of “LJ’s captain curse” 

Your words not mine. 

I give up - once again I clearly said Nagy and Massengo WILL contest which with average intelligence would suggest I was referring to THE FUTURE.

I also did not say “Brownhill only played” suggesting I was referring to previous games.  I hinted towards he will play as he is captain and in the context of my post was talking about the future.

Give up or read properly would be my suggestion.

3 minutes ago, Meh said:

I give up - once again I clearly said Nagy and Massengo WILL contest which with average intelligence would suggest I was referring to THE FUTURE.

I also did not say “Brownhill only played” suggesting I was referring to previous games.  I hinted towards he will play as he is captain and in the context of my post was talking about the future.

Give up or read properly would be my suggestion.

You seem to know what will happen in THE FUTURE. Oh no..that’s right, you don’t. To suggest that either Nagy or Massengo will fight to partner Brownhill and that Brownhill is “not droppable” shows your complete lack of respect for LJ and his ability to pick what he believes to be the best team. It’s also completely unfair on Brownhill effing Brownhill.

I despair at the ignorance ?‍♂️

Archived