IGNORED

Robins TV

old_eastender

Second match bought, and no problems with the service.

@old_eastender

Did you try to load the video from the homepage or from other pages? I  ask it because when I tried to watch the Swansea match I entered another page of the site and got a black screen with audio only, then I launched the video stream from the homepage and it worked (same today).

1 hour ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Mine worked fine. My gripe is with the co-commentator who was ‘kin useless and had absolutely nothing of value to add. His role seemed solely to be to encourage people to try out the newly re-launched app. I hope that we don’t have him inflicted upon us again. 

He was a member of the media team. Probably had him on there to plug the new app. 

4 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Ah , did he mention the new app ? 

I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it alright. So! It's all forgotten now, and let's hear no more about it. ?

5 minutes ago, Pound Lane Red said:

I jumped on my fast form of transport and went to USA from France. Don't know what changed but the game appeared eventually. 

I went from Frankfurt to Montreal and back again.

6 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it alright. So! It's all forgotten now, and let's hear no more about it. ?

I went from Frankfurt to Montreal and back again.

I always default to the US east coast, seems to be the most reliable location on the planet for Robins TV. 

The stream was good but still buffered every now and then. 

Just need to figure out why I cannot cast to the TV when the match is on. TV issue I suspect. 

1 minute ago, Pound Lane Red said:

I always default to the US east coast, seems to be the most reliable location on the planet for Robins TV. 

The stream was good but still buffered every now and then. 

Just need to figure out why I cannot cast to the TV when the match is on. TV issue I suspect. 

You casting from iOS device....if so you can’t.  HDCP restriction or something like that.  You can laptop via hdmi...but I can’t get Windscribe working on my Mac, so watch on my iPad Pro (12.9”...I’m not boasting!).

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

You casting from iOS device....if so you can’t.  HDCP restriction or something like that.  You can laptop via hdmi...but I can’t get Windscribe working on my Mac, so watch on my iPad Pro (12.9”...I’m not boasting!).

Nope an S8. I have done it in the past but the Miracast is certainly temperamental.  Persevere is the way. 

Archived