Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

5 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Purchased the £5 option to watch from abroad but only seeing like a microphone?

VPN enabled?

1 minute ago, Bas's perfect hattrick said:

wouldn't need VPN as he's watching from abroad

Aren't we all..  😉

Sorry.  I didn't know that.

1 minute ago, REDOXO said:

Just spinning got audio in USA but no video....This is ******* annoying!

Same here.  Audio is working fine (and i hate trying to find out how to get that each week, what with no obvious link).  Annoyed.

Rebooted my PC.  Finally got it working.

Never had a problem before with monthly subscription, but given only 2 games on in next month decided to pay for match subscription, and simply does not work - just get black screen with microphone (and no audio)...

2 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Never had a problem before with monthly subscription, but given only 2 games on in next month decided to pay for match subscription, and simply does not work - just get black screen with microphone (and no audio)...

Sometimes if I'm lucky I get the microphone, most of the time I get the spindle.

12 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Sometimes if I'm lucky I get the microphone, most of the time I get the spindle.

finally, 38 mins in, got pictures after shutting down and restarting laptop

3 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

finally, 38 mins in, got pictures after shutting down and restarting laptop

I've restarted my computer, reset my router, negotiated a new Brexit deal and still nothing.

22 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I've restarted my computer, reset my router, negotiated a new Brexit deal and still nothing.

Have you checked there is no extinction rebellion lot on you roof blocking your internet 

• Haha 1

Second match bought, and no problems with the service.

@old_eastender

Did you try to load the video from the homepage or from other pages? I  ask it because when I tried to watch the Swansea match I entered another page of the site and got a black screen with audio only, then I launched the video stream from the homepage and it worked (same today).

Edited by Dan Robin

Mine worked fine. My gripe is with the co-commentator who was ‘kin useless and had absolutely nothing of value to add. His role seemed solely to be to encourage people to try out the newly re-launched app. I hope that we don’t have him inflicted upon us again. 

1 hour ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Mine worked fine. My gripe is with the co-commentator who was ‘kin useless and had absolutely nothing of value to add. His role seemed solely to be to encourage people to try out the newly re-launched app. I hope that we don’t have him inflicted upon us again. 

He was a member of the media team. Probably had him on there to plug the new app. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Finally working for me  ( it was lost in France ) a real heartache.

I jumped on my fast form of transport and went to USA from France. Don't know what changed but the game appeared eventually. 

4 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Ah , did he mention the new app ? 

I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it alright. So! It's all forgotten now, and let's hear no more about it. 😜

5 minutes ago, Pound Lane Red said:

I jumped on my fast form of transport and went to USA from France. Don't know what changed but the game appeared eventually. 

I went from Frankfurt to Montreal and back again.

6 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it alright. So! It's all forgotten now, and let's hear no more about it. 😜

I went from Frankfurt to Montreal and back again.

I always default to the US east coast, seems to be the most reliable location on the planet for Robins TV. 

The stream was good but still buffered every now and then. 

Just need to figure out why I cannot cast to the TV when the match is on. TV issue I suspect. 

1 minute ago, Pound Lane Red said:

I always default to the US east coast, seems to be the most reliable location on the planet for Robins TV. 

The stream was good but still buffered every now and then. 

Just need to figure out why I cannot cast to the TV when the match is on. TV issue I suspect. 

You casting from iOS device....if so you can’t.  HDCP restriction or something like that.  You can laptop via hdmi...but I can’t get Windscribe working on my Mac, so watch on my iPad Pro (12.9”...I’m not boasting!).

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

You casting from iOS device....if so you can’t.  HDCP restriction or something like that.  You can laptop via hdmi...but I can’t get Windscribe working on my Mac, so watch on my iPad Pro (12.9”...I’m not boasting!).

Nope an S8. I have done it in the past but the Miracast is certainly temperamental.  Persevere is the way. 

The issue is not all the links work. Depending on what link you are using you could get nothing.

This has happened before 

1 hour ago, Pound Lane Red said:

Nope an S8. I have done it in the past but the Miracast is certainly temperamental.  Persevere is the way. 

I thought I read you could no longer cast from the app?  Are you using browser or app?