IGNORED

Weakness finally realised

La Plage

Come on, today was the reality that has been waiting since Leeds! Wake up and smell the coffee, we have been inept, Johnson had no idea what his best team or formation is, after the first game 3 months and a jolly to Spain I need 5 new faces, really, we could have told you that!! Streaky Lee, ******* clueless and blessed existence, Leeds failure (manager) would have us up no worries, happy clappers realise that he has to at least know the best starting 11!! French Red legend!!

2 minutes ago, La Plage said:

Come on, today was the reality that has been waiting since Leeds! Wake up and smell the coffee, we have been inept, Johnson had no idea what his best team or formation is, after the first game 3 months and a jolly to Spain I need 5 new faces, really, we could have told you that!! Streaky Lee, ******* clueless and blessed existence, Leeds failure (manager) would have us up no worries, happy clappers realise that he has to at least know the best starting 11!! French Red legend!!

You are a clown. 

11 minutes ago, La Plage said:

The usual Saturday night "first post"  belter/troll/gashead*

* delete as appropriate

22 minutes ago, La Plage said:

I remember my first beer.

23 minutes ago, La Plage said:

The worst debut since Peter Styvar, well done you.

??? like I give a shit, stay in your little bubble, when streaky has finished his latest run and trawl of Europe’s B leagues and had another “ progressive” year!!! It’s a results driven business and look at how many we have already been gifted Stoke/Middlesbrough/Reading all setting the league alight!! Deluded 

26 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

The worst debut since Peter Styvar, well done you.

Well I’m still remembering Certain Man U and Blackpool people having worse than that or have you only been around the last 10 years ..... again, sorry for having an opinion COYRs

57 minutes ago, La Plage said:

Je pense vous avez trop de soleil sur la plage???

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Gone are the days when you would have virtually the same eleven, Shaw; Sweeney, Collier, Hunter & Merrick; Tainton, Gow, Cormack & Whitehead; Ritchie & Royle. Sub: Mann. It seems that long ago.

Football nowadays is a squad game.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but it is strange don't you think that you wait until now to post your opinion. Why not post it during the 10 game unbeaten run?

Are you saying Lee Johnson is clueless? After all he is just the Head Coach, part of a team that includes Holden & Macca. That works in unison with Mark Ashton and the board. So if he goes then the rest of the coaching team and probably the Chief Executive goes as well as they have the same philosophy.

This team helped coach the talents of one Tammy Abraham. Now a Full England International.

This is the same team that have brought in approx £38M in combined sales for two players this season alone, on top of the multi million player sales the previous season. The same team that has seen us recruit some exciting and dynamic replacements in Palmer, Kalas, Dasilva & Weimann. Our goalkeeping department is the strongest it's been since the days of Tom Heaton and if it wasn't for a bit of cruel luck we would easily have had a 20 goal + striker in Benik Afobe.

All this coupled with consistent season on season improvement in league position, a major domestic cup semi final and consistently higher crowds.

Don't let mere facts get in the way of opinion.

I can see how you think Lee Johnson is clueless.

12 hours ago, La Plage said:

Again sorry for having an opinion, however even more sorry for reflecting over these past weeks before posting with a realistic view of these past weeks. Roses smell em

Ironically, you seem very upset that anyone else should have an opinion which contradicts yours. Either that or you’re Gas.

Good work either way.

13 hours ago, La Plage said:

Blue and white shite blue and white shite ello ello ????

Just watched the x-rated lowlights..............bad day at the office?    It's hard to tell from the camera angles and editing. but we seemed to give Luton forwards so much space?   Looking forward to getting Kalas and Nagy back, also Korey Smith in the longer term.   Charlton on Wednesday is very important game for us to show our cojones?

4 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Why does a Rovers fan feel the need to pretend to be a City fan?  What a Joker.

Ooooh, City have had their first loss in the league for 3 months, let's get on there quick and try to wind them up....

Ladies and Gentleman, I give you a comedy genius.

He was just pissed that his team had lost for the first time in what........a month ?

On the match, I just think it was just one game too many covering up all the injuries .

1 hour ago, maxjak said:

Just watched the x-rated lowlights..............bad day at the office?    It's hard to tell from the camera angles and editing. but we seemed to give Luton forwards so much space?   Looking forward to getting Kalas and Nagy back, also Korey Smith in the longer term.   Charlton on Wednesday is very important game for us to show our cojones?

I think we underestimated Luton. They roughed us up physically, especially Massengo who was often targeted by three players, and we couldn’t move the ball around how we like to. We looked like a team of individuals again, no one really linking up well and didn’t seem on the same wavelength half the time. Then we seemed to dip in confidence, aimless balls punted up to no one in particular. Then we seemed to want to walk it in, no one prepared to have a go or a shot.

Luton defended well and in numbers, and broke quickly also in numbers when attacking. They seemed to always have players available and we played like we were a man down and clinging on to a point, even though we were 2 down.

No dispute over their two goals, both well taken. Bentley did rush forward for the second but no one else was near defending. Couldn’t see the OG but prob a bit unfortunate but always felt like they would score a third before we would hit the net ourselves.

Plenty of talk from our fans that we scraped a draw at Brentford and Reading with better finishers could have taken points from us too.

Couldnt really see our new player’s chances, I was quite low down and they were up the other end of the pitch. He looked very small and quite different from what we have, could be a good thing.

@RedM

4-4-2 vs a diamond is hard enough even at 0-0, 11 v 11 let alone 2 down!

Teams defending well and in numbers, then breaking quite quickly against us- seems like we're quite vulnerable to this, especially with the current injuries.

Can't place it exactly but even during the 10 game unbeaten run, was never properly comfortable or confident about our underlying performance levels. Still didn't expect this but a draw wouldn't have been a huge surprise either.

Archived