IGNORED

How much?

Robbored

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I’d believe it if were on the OS. That way I’d know it was accurate.

Nearly every transfer nowadays is classed as undisclosed. 

Although the common consensus was kalas cost between 7-8 million and HNM cost 2.5 mill rising to 7

I’m asking because my buddy asked me how much both Kalas and Massengo cost and I wasn’t sure so.....otib being a font of knowledge on all things Bristol City I thought this would be the best place to find out.

So speculation is okay, when you decide it is???

I’m asking because my buddy asked me how much both Kalas and Massengo cost and I wasn’t sure so.....otib being a font of knowledge on all things Bristol City I thought this would be the best place to find out.

Say that again but slower 

I get Robbered can be annoying at times but the way people go out of their way to try and pick a fight with him after every comment he posts is embarrasing and says more about them. Plus he's right in this case. Seeking confirmation of something that has already happened is entirely different from speculating about something that may happen. 

3 minutes ago, Colombo Robin said:

I get Robbered can be annoying at times but the way people go out of their way to try and pick a fight with him after every comment he posts is embarrasing and says more about them. Plus he's right in this case. Seeking confirmation of something that has already happened is entirely different from speculating about something that may 

speculate

verb

spec·u·late | \ ˈspe-kyə-ˌlāt  \

speculated; speculating

Definition of speculate

intransitive verb

1a: to meditate on or ponder a subject : REFLECT

b: to review something idly or casually and often inconclusively

2: to assume a business risk in hope of gainespecially : to buy or sell in expectation of profiting from market fluctuations

transitive verb

1: to take to be true on the basis of insufficient evidence : THEORIZE

2: to be curious or doubtful about : WONDERspeculates whether it will rain all vacation

3 minutes ago, Colombo Robin said:

I get Robbered can be annoying at times but the way people go out of their way to try and pick a fight with him after every comment he posts is embarrasing and says more about them. Plus he's right in this case. Seeking confirmation of something that has already happened is entirely different from speculating about something that may happen. 

The answers are speculation.

So therefore he is asking us to speculate.

20 minutes ago, Colombo Robin said:

Exactly this.

If his posts were by anyone else it would be accepted and almost ignored but once the R name is up there they seem to think they have a right to attack the poster - not the post. 

It’s the same with certain players who get picked on - like Pato, some posters continuously looking for every minor mistake but ignoring other players who also may have had a bad game.

Once the person who has been chosen as the latest incumbent to be selected for persecution leaves the club they’ll just pick on the next  ‘weakest’  player to vent their spleen and so it goes on. 

People pay their money and have a right to criticise but being so negative to the point of bullying via the keyboard achieves nothing except adding a negative feel to the club.

And no I’m not a happy clapper!

2 minutes ago, Red DNA said:

Exactly this.

If his posts were by anyone else it would be accepted and almost ignored but once the R name is up there they seem to think they have a right to attack the poster - not the post. 

It’s the same with certain players who get picked on - like Pato, some posters continuously looking for every minor mistake but ignoring other players who also may have had a bad game.

Once the person who has been chosen as the latest incumbent to b selected for persecution leaves the club they’ll just pick on the next  ‘weakest’  player to vent their spleen and so it goes on. 

People pay their money and have a right to criticise but bing so negative to the point of bullying via the keyboard achieves nothing except adding a negative feel to the club.

And no I’m not a happy clapper!

He literally ruined several discussions in the transfer forum. Moaning about people speculating.

And now he's asking people to do exactly that.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Using this as justification for speculation in future 

Archived