IGNORED

How much?

Robbored

45 minutes ago, Red DNA said:

Exactly this.

If his posts were by anyone else it would be accepted and almost ignored but once the R name is up there they seem to think they have a right to attack the poster - not the post. 

It’s the same with certain players who get picked on - like Pato, some posters continuously looking for every minor mistake but ignoring other players who also may have had a bad game.

Once the person who has been chosen as the latest incumbent to be selected for persecution leaves the club they’ll just pick on the next  ‘weakest’  player to vent their spleen and so it goes on. 

People pay their money and have a right to criticise but being so negative to the point of bullying via the keyboard achieves nothing except adding a negative feel to the club.

And no I’m not a happy clapper!

He himself could always ignore replies that he's not happy with.......but that wouldn't add to his 33,000 posts would it?

1 hour ago, Colombo Robin said:

I get Robbered can be annoying at times but the way people go out of their way to try and pick a fight with him after every comment he posts is embarrasing and says more about them. Plus he's right in this case. Seeking confirmation of something that has already happened is entirely different from speculating about something that may happen. 

You must be the 'buddy' he's referring to...

CR - my victimisation stems back to many years ago when I posted a thread criticising GJ............since then pretty much everything I post gets either weaponised or twisted in such way that I end up getting stick..........:cool2:

Recently, without any other source of criticism, my grammar and spelling has been highlighted........:facepalm: You really couldn’t make it up...........:dunno:

Ive been the forum whipping boy for so long that I’ve become immune to it.

6 minutes ago, hodge said:

Or just in this occasion its due to being a bit hypocritical asking for people to speculate on something when previously you have criticised people for speculating saying its pointless

Hodge, I asked a simple question. At no point did I ask for a speculative reply. I assumed that someone on otib would know the answer - and I was right.

3 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Seen 4 fees for Massengo- £2.7m, £7.2m, £7.6m and £8m.

That one's a real mystery!

I’m sure if it was £8m we would’ve announced him as our record signing....which was what we announced Kalas as!  So that’s one figure we can rule out (probably ?)...plus I can’t believe we would’ve spent that much on him, based on what I think our finances allow.

2 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Kalas £7m

Massengo £2.7m

That’s what’s in my spreadsheet.

Archived