IGNORED

BUFFFERRRING FFS

the frampton balti

Watched it on Chrome via 4G on my S8.  Pretty good. Occasional buffering but think that was likely the network. 

It stopped once. I refreshed the page and it logged me out! I had to log back into the bristol sport account page!! For once I didnt miss a goal. 

Strange how an injury time goal makes a bit of buffering acceptable. 

It's 2019, and the service seems to be from 1992.

How hard can it be to operate an on-demand subscription streaming service by a company that has a hugely successful businessman as it's owner.

I'd bet that LH share buy/sell system didn't have connection problems!

People are not renewing, and the negativity is not bringing new subscribers.

If it can't be sorted in-house, then get a team in who can fix it.

A record/save function would be nice for those people who have to get up at 3am with work the next day.

Watched on a cheap lap top tonight through chrome as I do every game. This season has been almost faultless. Some isp are blocking streaming services and slowing speeds down at busy times. There are a number of checks you can do on our device to help to minimise problems. 

32 minutes ago, SX227 said:

A record/save function would be nice for those people who have to get up at 3am with work the next day.

This is a brilliant idea. I know they put the full 90 on there but that's around a week later, after you've read all the reports and watched the highlights a few times. To wake up on a Sunday morning or come home from work, sit down with a few beers and watch without knowing the score really would be fantastic. 

3 hours ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

Whats your internet speeds? I'm running on anything between 35-40 and didn't have any problems last night

79 at router but using a cheap belkin WiFi extender to get to where TV is, running at about 7/8 there and it's almost faultless. Chrome might not be the safest browser but it definitely the fastest. Blinked once last night, tiny lag for a sec then perfect. 

People blaming bristol sport tv, its likely to be your set up/internet rather than the feed itself.

If it was the feed itself it would be affecting everyone which it isnt doing. Even simple things like rebooting your router half hour before the game could help, making sure things like security shields and that are turned off as they can cause all sorts of issues with streaming.

No problems with buffering at all this season. Website is strange though as when I click on the game, it asks me to log in, even though I am logged in.

Nice to have a commentary this year, even if it is not the best and picture quality seems to be improving.  They do need to work on the sound mixing a bit though as crowd noise is too low and commentary too high.

Service seems to be gradually improving over time though.

26 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

No problems with buffering at all this season. Website is strange though as when I click on the game, it asks me to log in, even though I am logged in.

Nice to have a commentary this year, even if it is not the best and picture quality seems to be improving.  They do need to work on the sound mixing a bit though as crowd noise is too low and commentary too high.

Service seems to be gradually improving over time though.

Logging in is a complex and mysterious process.

youve paid your money but its really unclear where you have to go to watch the game. 

The service itself was unwatchable yesterday for me. 

other things were streamed perfectly yesterday and i have bought the service before with few problems

highly mysterious this internet thing.

lets hope they refund me that would be some compensation for a ruined night. Along with the victory of course .

looking forward to seeing the goal sometime

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

I blame Brexit

funnily enough Brexit didn't cause algorithms but richard heads may have caused brexit but on a football note forget Rodri  hasn't scored he knows how to keep the ball but the burning question is what does a QS do and does it all add up?

7 hours ago, reddoh said:

funnily enough Brexit didn't cause algorithms but richard heads may have caused brexit but on a football note forget Rodri  hasn't scored he knows how to keep the ball but the burning question is what does a QS do and does it all add up?

Apparently us QS's would take the bribe being offered.

Archived