IGNORED

Daniel Bentley

Red Army 75

5 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

This is probably one of the worst posts I’ve read. Seriously 

The goal was all his fault. 

He kicked the ball straight to them who nearly scored, yeah he saved that but it was his fault originally. 

His kicking wasn’t as great as usual and was slow to play the ball out. 

He wasn’t awful but it wasn’t one of his best games. 

2 minutes ago, DavidNoble said:

He kicked the ball straight to them who nearly scored, yeah he saved that but it was his fault originally. 

Fair enough we all see it different . ??

8 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Well, I didn't see anyone in a position to tackle the guy.  If I saw it wrong, I'll admit
I could well be wrong.

Stay on your line and it’s 50/50. Come for a ball and don’t get it....another story. 

It was Fielding vs Wolves all over again. Far better staying in your net and at least giving yourself a chance. Doesn’t matter how close to it you get, if it’s not 100%, stay put.

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Seriously, anyone knocking DB tonight after the season and the saves he has made so far HAS AN AGENDA. And why you would have one is totally beyond me. End of.

Calm down you drama queen. Nothing to do with an agenda. When you’re a keeper and you make mistakes it gets talked about. 

10 minutes ago, DavidNoble said:

You forgetting the 2 brilliant saves - one where he came out and make a very difficult save look routine

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Calm down you drama queen. Nothing to do with an agenda. When you’re a keeper and you make mistakes it gets talked about. 

Thanks for calling me a queen. But I beg to disagree. I know people on here don't like him and to be honest, it puzzles me as to why. Maybe you can help out.

1 minute ago, AppyDAZE said:

Thanks for calling me a queen. But I beg to disagree. I know people on here don't like him and to be honest, it puzzles me as to why. Maybe you can help out.

Well come on, a bit over the top isn’t it. He made a howler, and then nearly a second shortly after. It’s gonna get talked about. Nothing to do with an agenda. I think most would agree he’s by far in credit. 

17 minutes ago, DavidNoble said:

Hard to disagree with fact. 

32 minutes ago, RedSA said:

Agreed. Doesn’t change the fact I’ve seen a few more of the strange things he got a bad rep for happening in the past 5 or 6 games. Was just pointing it out, not sure why you’ve taken it so badly. 

? taken it  badly ? Just pointing out you’re being over the top in your criticism . Keepers mistakes get more highlighted , always have. This back and forth is a bit boring now time to move on. 
by the way, I’m right ?

22 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

? taken it  badly ? Just pointing out you’re being over the top in your criticism . Keepers mistakes get more highlighted , always have. This back and forth is a bit boring now time to move on. 
by the way, I’m right ?

It’s just a bit weird (and slightly ironic) with all the ‘ffs, get a grip’ drama for stating an observation. See ya ? 

He's a keeper who has been immense so far, he made great saves before the mistake and one after too - good to see as you know it didn't effect his confidence. 

For me I want a keeper who is quick off his line and tries to dominate his box. Which Bentley is, every now and then it doesn't pay off but he was out quick to block two other shots at least. 

Mistakes notice more as a keeper - wingers I want to run at players and try and beat there man so if they loose possession doing that sometimes I'm OK with it as I want that to be part of their game. 

Ball playing defenders - I want them to bring the ball out but every now and then they'll get caught out of position, I'm OK with it as I want that to be part of their game. 

Same goes for Bentley he might get caught out like that every now and then (and he just did, fraction away from getting the ball), I'm OK with it as I want that to be part of their game. 

Archived