Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Horrendous decision to come out - it wasn’t even questionable, he was never getting there - and almost made another subsequent howler that he just about made up for with the save after  

But we all make mistakes and he’s earned us more points than he’s cost us, long may it continue. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Best keeper I’ve seen in a Bristol City shirt . Unbelievable 

Then you must be a Yung 'Un ( which naturally you can't do anything about.)

In my time we've had good but only one 'great' keeper - Jan Moller who sadly was around when we truly were sh*te and amply had time to demonstrate just how good he was.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

Then you must be a Yung 'Un ( which naturally you can't do anything about.)

In my time we've had good but only one 'great' keeper - Jan Moller who sadly was around when we truly were sh*te and amply had time to demonstrate just how good he was.

John shaw first keeper I watched. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

One mistake ffs get a grip 

He’s flapped and dropped quite a few in recent games and got away with it. Plus the dodgy kick tonight which he recovered. Nothing wrong with pointing it out, don’t be so soft. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RedSA said:

He’s flapped and dropped quite a few in recent games and got away with it. Plus the dodgy kick tonight which he recovered. Nothing wrong with pointing it out, don’t be so soft. 

Not being soft at all ffs. He’s won and gained draws due to his saves. Keeper makes a mistake it’s usually a goal. You’re being ultra critical 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

Not being soft at all ffs. He’s won and gained draws due to his saves. Keeper makes a mistake it’s usually a goal. You’re being ultra critical 

Yep, exact thought I had when they scored was ‘that’s a clanger, but he’s earned us a lot of points with great saves so far so can’t be too harsh’. Doesn’t mean I haven’t also noticed quite a few strange errors recently, and I don’t mean standard flapping at corners. More like the one at Brentford where he dropped the ball unchallenged etc 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Brentford was a massive game for him after the season he had last time. Judge him at the end of the season. You can guarantee he’ll save us a lot more points than he’ll cost us 

Agreed. Doesn’t change the fact I’ve seen a few more of the strange things he got a bad rep for happening in the past 5 or 6 games. Was just pointing it out, not sure why you’ve taken it so badly. 

Edited by RedSA
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...