IGNORED

Rodri

Lez

On 23/10/2019 at 22:54, CyderInACan said:

Had a major hand in both goals. Can’t knock that at all. Will certainly benefit from more minutes but can’t see him starting Sunday? 

Makes you wonder then Reg why we got him, even though on a short loan. Beauty of watching BCFC is you never know next line up after a winning game ???

1 hour ago, hertsexile said:

Rodri has a point to prove  only on short term contract really wants to play football so I believe this lad will give 100% and hopefully prove he was worth the punt. 

Apparently he showed great promise at Sheffield Wednesday but went awol after a couple of games.

On 24/10/2019 at 00:16, Up The City! said:

I was worried I ain't going to lie. That was a very physical game for him to make his home debut, I didn't think he would be up to it but I am very pleased to be proved wrong. He held up the ball brilliantly and could have got a goal of two on another day. Very impressed.

Wait till he gets match fit.

On 23/10/2019 at 22:51, BRISTOL86 said:

Well impressed. Did more in about his first 7 minutes tonight than Semenyo did all game. 

Reminds me of Baldock/Taylor in his style, constantly harrying and looks to have that niggly grit about him. Showed a great touch and nearly set one up and could have scored one too. 

Looks a solid addition and surely has to start on Sunday. 

Assuming you mean SuperBob, if he's like the Almighty then we should expect 30 yard stunners, headers he had no right to win and absolute sitters catching a bus behind the stand ?

1 minute ago, SecretSam said:

Assuming you mean SuperBob, if he's like the Almighty then we should expect 30 yard stunners, headers he had no right to win and absolute sitters catching a bus behind the stand ?

I meant Matty in respect of the way he was constantly buzzing round defenders and being a bit of a shithouse! 

9 hours ago, Davefevs said:

bastardo serpiente

He probably won't mind the second bit, but Spaniards do not like being called the first bit.

They see it as personally insulting their mother, as was firmly pointed out to one of our players when we were playing a team of waiters in Lloret.  Fairly kicked off it did!

2 hours ago, 42nite said:

He probably won't mind the second bit, but Spaniards do not like being called the first bit.

They see it as personally insulting their mother, as was firmly pointed out to one of our players when we were playing a team of waiters in Lloret.  Fairly kicked off it did!

Reminds me of Comic Strip - A fistful of travellers cheques.

3 minutes ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Took me 14 pages to find this thread instead of staring a new one - the forgotten man

Not on the bench today - will be on his way without really given a chance? Not really sure why we signed him

Because we were desperate for a back up striker and he was considered the best available, it’s not rocket science. 

I am a little surprised that he wasn’t on the bench today but LJ knows best .

Can see him featuring less off the bench on games we play 4-4-2 especially now Fam is back, we have to keep semenyo* in the squad for home grown and we have a tonne of midfielders that can change a game, given that he’s not a 20 goal guy, I get it. But this was always a deal to satisfy both parties and likely to cut out in January. It’s not big deal.

*okay not quite true I think Moore also qualifies 

Archived