IGNORED

Dear Fam haters,

FrozenRobin

I would just like to quickly say, he was the most energetic lad on the park. For a big tall striker that is massive. Absolutely changed the game. He may not be the best baller in the Championship but his effort and his drive to achieve at the club cannot be topped. His touch may be poor but he protects the ball from people and his passing range has improved from when he first came to the club. When we use him well, he could be a top class weapon.The red may be stupid, but it shows his passion and emotion he shows when wearing a red shirt. Fantastic man to have in the box, the power he generates on headers is top class. Lee hates him though. So you will have your way. A move to Asia next summer when we find a striker Lee has faith in.

4 minutes ago, FrozenRobin said:

I would just like to quickly say, he was the most energetic lad on the park. For a big tall striker that is massive. Absolutely changed the game. He may not be the best baller in the Championship but his effort and his drive to achieve at the club cannot be topped. His touch may be poor but he protects the ball from people and his passing range has improved from when he first came to the club. When we use him well, he could be a top class weapon.The red may be stupid, but it shows his passion and emotion he shows when wearing a red shirt. Fantastic man to have in the box, the power he generates on headers is top class. Lee hates him though. So you will have your way. A move to Asia next summer when we find a striker Lee has faith in.

How does LJ hate him? Plays him far more than lots of people want to. You can see LJ picks his forwards for the type of game he is playing. Today was two energetic strikers to get in the faces of the Charlton defence. If we need more of a physical presence he'll play Fam. Pretty simple really...

5 minutes ago, FrozenRobin said:

Please explain. I’m fairly sure LJ has recently said, that when Fammy is on his game, he is one of the best in this division, or at least words to that affect. Or do you know something I don’t? COYR 

11 minutes ago, FrozenRobin said:

How do you know that? Have you spoken to Lee?

4 minutes ago, Simon79 said:

Please explain. I’m fairly sure LJ has recently said, that when Fammy is on his game, he is one of the best in this division, or at least words to that affect. Or do you know something I don’t? COYR 

Lee starting Semenyo in his place tells you all you need to know

1 minute ago, RedLionLad said:

How do you know that? Have you spoken to Lee?

13 minutes ago, FrozenRobin said:

You need to be banned for calling a player a baller. I know you’re only a young lad but that language needs to stop now. 

20 minutes ago, FrozenRobin said:

I like Fam.

I am under no illusion that he can play any higher than this level, but he he does the job he’s asked to do in these difficult times.

Just wish he wouldn’t kick people?

He scored and was a nuisance. Isn't the answer to how we play though imo. The subs were crazy and fair play to LJ but we went from being well organised and beginning to dominate to all over the place with huge gaps to exploit. It only gone and worked though didn't it!

I actually thought we played better passing football with 10 men.

Why the need for the word "haters" in the title?

Stupidly overused word for every time someone disagrees with you.... A naive attempt at belittling others. 

Guess what... Some people don't like him. Some people don't think he suits Bcfc. I happen to think he's a very useful player to us. Each to their own. 

52 minutes ago, FrozenRobin said:

And the brilliant block tonight in our own box that almost certainly prevented charlton scoring

48 minutes ago, FrozenRobin said:

What a shite post

48 minutes ago, FrozenRobin said:

Your statement that ‘Lee hates’ Fammy is just ridiculous and immature ... 

9 minutes ago, Chappers said:

Does OK, has his strengths, has his weaknesses, like most strikers at this level. Totally deserved red card tonight, had a good view of it, and no defence whatsoever. If officials saw it, he was off.

Just watched the highlights and he was obviously keen to stop the player on the ground from holding the ball under his body and time wasting. It was totally reckless though and I would have expected an opposition player to be sent off if he did that against us. I don't know why people have to exaggerate things about him though, in the match day thread it took three posts before someone accused him of spitting. 

Archived