IGNORED

That pass...

Dullmoan Tone

2 minutes ago, Dullmoan Tone said:

Do we have another player capable of playing that pass to Brownhill - great finish but oh what an assist?

No we don’t. The lad is a special talent. Lots to work on but he is only 22, so loads of time.

Had Benik stayed fit their partnership would have been something else.

And yes, great finish by Josh.

Top top quality pass from KP45. His vision and speed of thought was absolutely breathtaking. The finish was top drawer too.

Special mention for that dirty sag who got shot in the penalty area and conned the ref with his time wasting antics like some of his team mates, got exactly what they deserved - JACK

37 minutes ago, Swede said:

Top top quality pass from KP45. His vision and speed of thought was absolutely breathtaking. The finish was top drawer too.

Special mention for that dirty sag who got shot in the penalty area and conned the ref with his time wasting antics like some of his team mates, got exactly what they deserved - JACK

The welsh sag got off lightly tonight I thought .

In Fam’s face following the red card as well.

’ave it you *** !! 

1 hour ago, ScottishRed said:

No we don’t. The lad is a special talent. Lots to work on but he is only 22, so loads of time.

Had Benik stayed fit their partnership would have been something else.

And yes, great finish by Josh.

I posted elsewhere, but I sensed Palmer’s spark returning with the trust he can pass to Rodri and it sticks....even with two CBs around him.

1 hour ago, Swede said:

Always delightful when an opponent's timewasting bites them on the arse. Had they not twatted about so much, attracting two yellows as a result, the game would've finished on 94 and we'd all have trudged home feeling slightly despondent.

7 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

Always delightful when an opponent's timewasting bites them on the arse. Had they not twatted about so much, attracting two yellows as a result, the game would've finished on 94 and we'd all have trudged home feeling slightly despondent.

Amazing that nearly all their injuries seemed to be head injuries,coincidence,I think not.

I was in two minds when he played it, down to 10, 98th minute, if they win the ball back and counter we were pretty ****** with Brownhill that high up. If anyone could've done it at that time, it was Kasey. The fact we were still trying to win the game after 98 minutes with 10 men is incredible in itself. Fair play LJ and fair play to all of them. Could be an enormous extra 2 points come May.

14 minutes ago, petehinton said:

I was in two minds when he played it, down to 10, 98th minute, if they win the ball back and counter we were pretty ****** with Brownhill that high up. If anyone could've done it at that time, it was Kasey. The fact we were still trying to win the game after 98 minutes with 10 men is incredible in itself. Fair play LJ and fair play to all of them. Could be an enormous extra 2 points come May.

Great pass, even greater goal.

45 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

Amazing that nearly all their injuries seemed to be head injuries,coincidence,I think not.

I'd like it to be mandatory for players that go down holding their head with a "head injury" to go off the pitch to be checked for concussion before being allowed back on.

That would soon put a stop to the feigning.

Archived